Football Manager 2011

Play Boyata as much as you can. Normally his PA is around 170 which would make him a top class defender. Either get him out on loan to a premiership club or play him in 20+ games.

niall_mcfc said:
Play Boyata as much as you can. Normally his PA is around 170 which would make him a top class defender. Either get him out on loan to a premiership club or play him in 20+ games.
He's played a lot of games recently for me, Lescott's been injured a lot. Must say, he's been very good.

Accidently saved over my game (twat) so I'm starting as Blackburn. Got a nice set up here, good young players. Managed to rid some players (Gamst Perdersen - 8M, Roberts - 1M and Samba is in talks with Man City over a proposed 9.75M move). This obviously means I have reduced the wages drastically and have some money to invest with.

Goaters said:
I started a new game, put the game start date to Feb 2011 and then went unemployed and on holiday till June to see who got relegated as usually that's a good challenge. Anyway low and behold Man City came 18th so the perfect side to pick up, would people say I should sell everyone and start afresh or infact keep the squad on the mega wages and try and destroy the championship?
On which FM? Surely not FM 2011

I've won every trophy possible with City, really bored off it now don't know who to be!

My team is...

Akinfeev - Srna - Kompany - Kjaer - Bale - De Rossi - Pastore - Robben - Di Maria - Hazard - Tevez

Subs...
Lukaku - Benzema - Kolarov - Dzeko - Mertesacker- Balotelli - Hamsik

SS117 said:
I've won every trophy possible with City, really bored off it now don't know who to be!

My team is...

Akinfeev - Srna - Kompany - Kjaer - Bale - De Rossi - Pastore - Robben - Di Maria - Hazard - Tevez

Subs...

i hate having a team full of all stars, i hate it when one of the most expensive signings turns out to be wank !

saleblue16 said:
SS117 said:

My team is...

Subs...

i hate having a team full of all stars, i hate it when one of the most expensive signings turns out to be wank !
To be honest mate, Pastore, Hamsik & De Rossi we're the only the expensive ones. Couple of players we're on the transfer list so i payed no more than 10 million and also got Robben on a free.

Halfpenny said:
niall_mcfc said:
He's played a lot of games recently for me, Lescott's been injured a lot. Must say, he's been very good.

What does PA mean?

SWP's back said:
Halfpenny said:
niall_mcfc said:

What does PA mean?
Potential ability - they have a rating up to 200, which determines how good they can become.

SWP's back said:
Halfpenny said:
niall_mcfc said:

What does PA mean?
Potential ability. It ranks players on a 1-200 scale. 200 being the best.

There's also a Current Ability scale. So for instance Messi has something like 196 CA and 197 PA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.