Football Manager 2011

MCFC 4 EVER said:
After winning almost everything possible with City I've started a new game as Bari in the Serie A but after a month or so in FM time, they were taken over by a tycoon who promised 73 Million pounds on players and 30 million on facilities I had already agreed the expectations and budgets before the takeover so when he eventually completes it the facilities are updated but I am left with my old budget of 800,000 pounds for transfers, I've tried going to boardroom request but it won't let me ask them for more transfer budget. Has this ever happened to you? If so what do you have to do to get more budget
nothing, wait for next season. I got taken over by a Dubai tycoon with my Bath City save and didnt get jack squat until summer, where I got 50m lol. in League 1. suffice to say I dominated both League 1 and Championship and got promoted to the prem quite comfortably. Lured Rivaldo to the club in League 1 on insane wages (something like 40k/week).

PSmyth07 said:
SS117 said:
PSmyth07 said:
----------Tevez-----Torres----------
Hazard-----------------------Sanchez
----------Wilshire----Milner----------
-------------------------------------
Bale------Chiellini-----Kjaer---Richards
------------------Hart----------------

Y.Toure and Silva injured.

Edit:

What do you have to do when a player is unhappy and saying there is lack of discipline?
Quality team. How did you get Wilshire? Arsenal wouldn't sell him to me! And who's unhappy in your club?

Arsenal didn't want him, got him for £5.5m. Didn't even need him but can't turn that down, bargain.

Got offered Baines for £4.5m too but not sure whether to buy him because I want another left back so I can put Bale forward.

Torres and Y.Toure are unhappy for not showing enough discipline.
I offered Arsenal £40m for Wilshire and they refused to sell him so I had to keep Milner and bought Hamsik. Anyways when players at my club are unhappy about discipline I have a private chat with them and promise them I will be more discipline, if you can do that just carry on playing and if your winning they can't really complain again.

After my computer had a meltdown and i lost my Espanyol game (just as i was starting to go places), i'm going to start a new game as St Mirren, hopefully to eventually break the Old Firm duopoly on Scottish football.

Long-term strategy will of course be on young Scottish players (hopefully a by-product will be to boost the national team's success as well), however in the beginning i might have to rely on a few aging free foreign mercenaries to get some initial success.

NinoK said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
After winning almost everything possible with City I've started a new game as Bari in the Serie A but after a month or so in FM time, they were taken over by a tycoon who promised 73 Million pounds on players and 30 million on facilities I had already agreed the expectations and budgets before the takeover so when he eventually completes it the facilities are updated but I am left with my old budget of 800,000 pounds for transfers, I've tried going to boardroom request but it won't let me ask them for more transfer budget. Has this ever happened to you? If so what do you have to do to get more budget
nothing, wait for next season. I got taken over by a Dubai tycoon with my Bath City save and didnt get jack squat until summer, where I got 50m lol. in League 1. suffice to say I dominated both League 1 and Championship and got promoted to the prem quite comfortably. Lured Rivaldo to the club in League 1 on insane wages (something like 40k/week).

You dont need to wait until the end of the season to ask the board. Give it another month(fm time obv) and try and again and you should be able to ask. Also if you are exceeding your expectations, say you said fight relegation and you are top half then you will get the chance to change them in january.

I've just installed FM and when i run it i get this problem: Cannot run game failed to set up graphics. I've already googled it and downloaded extra software but its still not working. Any advice please?

started a new game with city a couple of weeks ago but its just to easy, no challenge in it anymore. am struggling with the other teams i manage to just cant get any affinity going with them.

ave jacked it in with city now and took over the scum...... currently sitting in 20th and have just gone past the winter transfer window took all the usual suspects out of the squad and left it full of youngsters. safe to say they will be going down this season anyway.... oh got them 9 points deducted for entering administration!! :-)

Started a game with City and won all available trophies in the first season.

Second season, beat Arsenal in the Community Shield.

Played Barcelona three times so far - once in a friendly tournament, drew 0-0 lost on penalties. In a friendly they organised, drew 1-1. Euro Super Cup (Barca beat the Scum just like in real life :D) and won 2-1, with Kolarov scoring the winner.

10robinho10 said:
I've just installed FM and when i run it i get this problem: Cannot run game failed to set up graphics. I've already googled it and downloaded extra software but its still not working. Any advice please?
Have you tried uninstalling it and then installing it again?

Really need help with tactics and formation for my City side, everything i try just doesnt seem to work and i end up getting the sack.
PLEASE HELP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.