Football Manager 2011

mcfcstu said:
Really need help with tactics and formation for my City side, everything i try just doesnt seem to work and i end up getting the sack.
PLEASE HELP
Managing City is one of the easiest jobs on FM 2011 but anyway try a 4-2-3-1 formation with Barry/Yaya and De Jong in the centre and Tevez as a playmaker, Dzeko up front and wingers Silva/AJ
I used this formation all the time and I ended up winning everything apart from the Europa League (Because I played the youth team in it)

MCFC 4 EVER said:
10robinho10 said:
I've just installed FM and when i run it i get this problem: Cannot run game failed to set up graphics. I've already googled it and downloaded extra software but its still not working. Any advice please?
Have you tried uninstalling it and then installing it again?
Yes still not working any other ideas?

blackley macca said:
3 times i've tried to download it now, always end up with the bogus copies that want you to fill in a survey to obtain the password.

Anybody got a link?

Just use google. Look at sites that have comments on if it is genuine or not.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:05 pm --<br /><br />
10robinho10 said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
10robinho10 said:
I've just installed FM and when i run it i get this problem: Cannot run game failed to set up graphics. I've already googled it and downloaded extra software but its still not working. Any advice please?
Have you tried uninstalling it and then installing it again?
Yes still not working any other ideas?

Have you restarted your pc mate?

For discipline, I have a simple rule:

2 Yellows:Warning
Straight red with 1 game ban: Fine 1 weeks wages
Straight red with 3 game ban: Fine 2 weeks wages

Never had any complaints really since that. A couple talk to you to say they were unhappy, but if you stand up for your decision they have always backed down.

Bluemoon115 said:

Never had any complaints really since that. A couple talk to you to say they were unhappy, but if you stand up for your decision they have always backed down.

I use exactly the same. Also if a player is sent off say for 2 yellows then if he gets sent of again for the same his punishment would go from warning to 1 week fine and then if hes sent off again is 2 weeks. This only applies in same season though, once season is finished everybody gets a clean slate but if ive got a player that is getting banned more than 2 times a season i'll sell them as they can lose you games.

Bluemoon115 said:

I use the same but Balotelli takes offence to anything even if you praise him so when he gets sent off I just leave it as he is trouble even on FM

Getting somewhere with Crewe now, although I fear my wage budget is exceeded by 5k (which on a budget of £24k a week is potentially pretty serious) so may become a hot topic as the season progresses.

Got Nimely at the second time of asking - Collins John and Nimley up front and I'm quite happy. Picked up a young Spanish playmaker, and two African ex-Internationals in their 30s for a bit of experience, and a young lad in defensive midfield on loan from Blackpool. Just after a captain now, but with the board reducing max wage offers to £180 it may have to wait a while.

At least now I can play 3/4 formations quite easily, to cover injuries and against much stronger teams.

Most of the original Crewe squad hate me though. I'm doing everything I can to sell on anyone on a wage above £400 a week and replace them with either a better player on a bigger wage, or younger players on peanuts. Sooner I get rid the less chance of disruptions in the dressing room.

Just narrowly beaten by Dundee Utd in a friendly away, 2-1, but I didn't play all my first choice players and experimented with a 4-5-1. Seen off non league Edinburgh City and Morton in the other pre season friendlies without any fuss, Season starts shortly and I;'m much happier now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.