Football Manager 2011

I've finally been given a transfer budget at Bari they have given me 41 Million pounds and now I don't know who to sign, I have though about these: Bryan Ruiz, Falcao, Lukaku, Marvin Martin and Zabs
Have any of you had Ruiz is he worth the 8 million asking price, I can't decide whether he is or not
Thanks in advance

MCFC 4 EVER said:
I've finally been given a transfer budget at Bari they have given me 41 Million pounds and now I don't know who to sign, I have though about these: Bryan Ruiz, Falcao, Lukaku, Marvin Martin and Zabs
Have any of you had Ruiz is he worth the 8 million asking price, I can't decide whether he is or not
Thanks in advance
8 million is fine for Ruiz - he's a quality winger. I've seen him snapped up for £15m+ on quite a few of my games.

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Thanks in advance

If Hazard is still at Lille get him. He normally costs between £15m-£20m but is definitely worth it. He can play on the left but to get the best out of him he needs to play amc. Its kind of cheating but theres a program called fmrte. I use it a lot to look for new talent, you can search for players with a minimum pa. I set it at age max age 21 and minimum pa 180. I use another rule, if the players ca is less than 100 they have to be 16 at the oldest as it takes them too long to progress.

niall_mcfc said:
PSmyth07 said:
I've got Barcelona in the final of the CL as well. Beat Bayern 7-0 at home in the semi 1st leg :)

Anyone know how to improve fitness? Wilshere can't even finish a game.

Look at a players stamina and if it is poor going to the players profile and click on training you will see several drop down boxes, click on the one called individual training focus and then select stamina. If there stamina is very good yet they cant complete matches then they have poor natural fitness which cant be improved. Only thing is play him less often and give him a rest now and then.

I do rest him, after Silva came back from injury and I stick him in when Silva needs resting but he still struggles.

At the moment I have enough players to cover but i'm looking to shift Y.Toure and Michael Johnson.

John Sutton apparently morphs into Messi whenever he plays me.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:19 am --<br /><br />Ah crap, is that the time? On a hot streak at the moment, i'll go to bed when i lose a match...

mcfcstu said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
mcfcstu said:
Really need help with tactics and formation for my City side, everything i try just doesnt seem to work and i end up getting the sack.
PLEASE HELP
Managing City is one of the easiest jobs on FM 2011 but anyway try a 4-2-3-1 formation with Barry/Yaya and De Jong in the centre and Tevez as a playmaker, Dzeko up front and wingers Silva/AJ
I used this formation all the time and I ended up winning everything apart from the Europa League (Because I played the youth team in it)
Cheers tried this against Utd in the 3rd rnd of the FA cup and was 3-0 down after 10 mins !!!!!!!

Against United, use a 4231 with 3 AMC's, need to keep it narrow. I averaged about 4 a game against them using this formation with City. Dzeko up front then Tev, Hazard and Silva behind him.

So after reading someone else did it, I started a game in Jan 2011, then simmed upto the end of the season.

Villa under achieved, so being an international footballer took them on.

First piece of business, FOOK OFF EMILE HESKEY!

Felt nice.

Felt very nice.

Bluemoon115 said:
So after reading someone else did it, I started a game in Jan 2011, then simmed upto the end of the season.

Felt nice.

Felt very nice.
I know Heskey is bad, but come on don't make a Emile out of it.

SS117 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Felt nice.

Felt very nice.
I know Heskey is bad, but come on don't make a Emile out of it.
Here's your coat, you can follow him out of the door.

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.