Football Manager 2011

Petemeister said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
alright cool. give me a bit of time to come up with one, i dont want it to be the same as the last one, it needed changing a little bit throughout.

il make a thread on it soon

Shit country to the world cup? mind you that could get boring/ frustrating. i'll keep a look out for the thread.

Nah thats a bit boring, it will be along the lines of start unemployed with certain leagues active and sunday league experience, and you have to go as far as you can your career. you dont have to stay with teams, its to see how far you get rep wise.

il keep you all posted.

Need help badly as earlier mentioned in this thread i love the fm series but have been skint so not got this one, anyways i got a laptop to play it on downloaded the demo via steam as you can save the games and play them when you buy it... but the problem is i open the demo and go to play it but there is no mouse cursor its driving me mad please help somebody more knowledgable than myself

Wow no one has posted a reply since my last post, well problem sorted i started my game as city with it being my first go get into it and that, ive bought fabio coentrao for 2.5 mill bargin, jack rodwell he was about 17m pablo henrique 15m lakuku 7.5m and luis suarez 25m he's the only first teamer i bought, the others are young squad rotational players, ive offloaded bridge on loan to fulham and kelvin ethuhu to villa for 1.5m but am struggling to offload my other fringe players. After my friendly games (won all bar one) i played spurs 1st game of season at home got a 2-2 draw coming from behind i beat tranzabor?? 3-0 and wolves 4-1 away so all in all not too bad tevez and milner been on fire for me unfortunately yaya broke his arm in a friendly thats why milner started but he's been boss so far. Last game before bed was home against blackpool went behind in 8th min to come back and win 8-1 aj and lakuku both bagging braces.

Finished my 1st season with Dundee United, and you guessed it I finished 3rd behind the Old Firm, got 73 points, 7 behind Rangers, 10 behind Celtic. Won the Scottish League Cup, got to the Scottish Cup semi, losing 3-2 to Celtic, and got knocked out in the Qualifying Rounds of the Europa 8-3 on aggregate by semi-finalists Napoli, lost 7-2 at home but got a credible 1-1 away which got me a lot of praise. Bought some Colombian winger and Carl Dickinson, they'll come in in July, but can't really sign anybody till my loans depart(have about 12 of them) as they're clogging up my wage bill. Had my eye on a few big names but we're just not attractive enough. Plenty of big club managers under pressure as the season finishes off, so am looking for a bigger job as even though I know I can overcome the Old Firm in the league I'll never be able to compete in Europe, so fancy moving on. Might give it 1 more season depending on what loans I can bring in and what jobs become available.

uh-oh I've done my typical cock-up. I already have Reo-Coker, Jordi Gomez, Keith Fahey and Julien Faubert(got taken over in August of the game starting and bought these guys on the cheap as they were transfer listed) but got giddy on free transfers and bought Marco Amelia(GK), Mahamadou Diarra and Mark Van Bommel, and I have Sol Bamba and Carl Dickinson coming in too,as well as Mario Fernandes from Gremio and Joffre Guerron from Atletico Paranaense.

But I could get Woodgate, Adam, Darren Bent(Sunderland got relegated), Gordon, Cattermole, Turner, Kalinic(Blackburn went down), Olsson, Guardado(Deportivo went down) and a couple of creative midfielders from Brazil/Argentina.

So basically I'm going to have a massive overflow of players and I still need a 25 man squad for the Europa League, but I can't help myself signing players specially if they're on the cheap.

Decided to have a go at being the Spurs manager because they have a decent squad and a little bit of money.

I bought 4 players in the summer and they are:

Lavezzi
Seamus Coleman
Connor Wickham
Alex Chamberlain

Im gutted because i got sampdoria in the Champs league qualifier and dispite me having 27 shots at home they managed to nick a 2-2 and i lost 2-1 over there dispite hammering them again! I should win the Europa league which will be much better for me because i would never have won the champs league in my 1st season.

I have played 3 in the league beat Fulham and Birmingham at home easy and drew 1-1 to Blackpool aswell.

Update on my Osasuna game, managed to get avoid the drop by 1 point and now started to get rid of all the deadwood, currently got rid of around 12 players and starting to bring in some spanish youngsters and some loanees from england :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.