Football Manager 2011

JoeMercer'sWay said:
took the Fenerbahce job as no fucker wants me :(.

At this rate I'm going to win every league and domestic cup that nobody cares about...

aim for this season, shift some of the turds in the squad, keep to my squad rules and win the Europa League and domestic title.

Do you have a job? not having a go but it seems that you went to bed at about 2 and started playing FM again at about 12.

Petemeister said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
took the Fenerbahce job as no fucker wants me :(.

At this rate I'm going to win every league and domestic cup that nobody cares about...

aim for this season, shift some of the turds in the squad, keep to my squad rules and win the Europa League and domestic title.

Do you have a job? not having a go but it seems that you went to bed at about 2 and started playing FM again at about 12.

i'm at college but it was the weekend lol.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Petemeister said:

i'm at college but it was the weekend lol.

Me too, actually i had no lesson's today so i could have had a big old sesh. I chose to do history coursework.

Started with Real Betis last night, not played a game but got some good loan signings in.

Guidetti
Boyata and a couple of lads i dont know the names of but handy players, oh yeah and abdi ibrahim.

Hopefully i will win the league because they have a top side for division 2 and i hope to make them a stable side in the top division then hopefully get a big boys job.

Just letting anybody who hasnt got the game know its available on zavvi.com for £15.85 bargin free delivery too.

Scraped into 4th again (went to the last game of the season, again).

Lost to Liverpool in the Europa Cup final, played great all the way through ten suddenly forgot how to defend or pass the ball, lost 2-0.

Going to ship out some of my foreigners who were good value, but in reality are fairly average players, try and get a proper core of good young Spanish players.

Already got Bojan in January, and Parejo joining in the Summer (replacement for Wilshere who goes back to Arsenal). Considering moves for Ander (Verdu getting on a bit) and Mata (although he might be too expensive) to replace Albin, and a left-back if i can find one.

Maybe a young goalkeeper too, long-term replacement for Kameni who can be amazingly good but also pretty erratic.

Bluemoon-Adam said:
How do you set up an online game, so me and my mate can start a season?!

download "hamachi" it lets you make your own server, your mate joins your hamachi sever, you start the game, go to prefereces, network, then use the same server name/password as your hamachi. Start the game, your mate goes to join network game, puts in the password and voila.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.