Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

Top of the league in the championship coming into November with Bristol City. All legit, so no saving before games etc. I have my main striker Nicky Maynard injured constantly so playing with crap strikers and my right winger is getting injured every time time Maynard does.

Need to keep picking up points until transfer window and buy a new striker.

Have gotten into the game a fair bit. Started off as Ireland manager. Decided a change is good and took over a struggling Juve. I have on my hands a bunch of high paid pussies. Trying to get rid of Del Piro and Iaquinta is a nightmare always moaning even offered both of them to terminated there contracts but not having it.

Also the team went into a shit phase after a run of 10 games unbeaten. Lost 2 games on the bounce not happy with it told them in a team meeting and all of the fuckers got pissed. I took them from 19th to 10th. Then with there hissy fit and a lost of 2 key players to broken legs I nose dived to 17th. But now had back to back wins and a run of 3 games unbeaten seem to be over the bad patch. Be shocked if I am still in a job come the end of the season.

Fuck me the game is like a drug at times.

Managed to scrape a 4th place finish in my first season with Newcastle. New signings were scott sinclair, darron gibson (yeah i know), james tomkins and some greek guy whose name is unpronouncable. Strengthened in summer with the likes of Pandev, Carrick (yes another RAG) and Mackail-Smith, who i encourage people to sign as he bangs them in in the top flight.
Not too bothered about the champions league proper this year, just trying to maintain top 4 status.

Absolutely furious. Started my season with Newcastle and I set my budget at top half finish. I brought in just two players. Pires and Nikica Jelavic. Pires was free and jelavic cost me 8mil.

I finished comfortably in the top half sitting in 8th but just 1 point off 6th. I got to the final of the league cup where I lost 2-1 to City who are just class and pissed the league.

Jelavic bagged 30 goals. Yes 30 goals so I had over achieved my targets but come end of the season that fat pissed up wankstain sacked me.

Well I have just took the Sunderland job. Let the revenge begin!

started a game as droylsden, fancy the challenge of it. set me experience to sunday league footballer and i'm gona see how it goes! obviously the plan is to take them to the top!! may take some time.....................

So is this better than 2011? What differences are there?

Love footy manager but not bought it this year, doing lots of sleep ins at work at min so thinking of purchasing to play at work when on the sleeps

Caved in and bought it.

Having a go at Bilbao, just for something a bit different and interesting. Started the season really well (6 wins out of 7) but haven't really played any of the top teams yet.

pee dubya said:
Caved in and bought it.

Having a go at Bilbao, just for something a bit different and interesting. Started the season really well (6 wins out of 7) but haven't really played any of the top teams yet.

Don't all their players have to be basque though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.