Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

Josh Blue said:
pee dubya said:
Caved in and bought it.

Having a go at Bilbao, just for something a bit different and interesting. Started the season really well (6 wins out of 7) but haven't really played any of the top teams yet.

Don't all their players have to be basque though?
Yup, means if you want to get better you have to actually develop players rather than just splurge a load of money.

Josh Blue said:
pee dubya said:
Caved in and bought it.

Having a go at Bilbao, just for something a bit different and interesting. Started the season really well (6 wins out of 7) but haven't really played any of the top teams yet.

Don't all their players have to be basque though?

think so.

i played with them in FM11 but managed to get Xabi Prieto, Monreal and Arteta so kept coming 4th and getting to Spanish cup finals etc. before moving to Barca.

proper sense of achievement with it, only other time i felt that was with Shakhtar on that game.

why when you send scouts off to countries do they come back after one day with a handful of reports? Anyone got any tips r.e scouting, seems to be better in previous versions or am i doing sonething wrong, what is the pool thing? Any advice would be welcome<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:32 am --<br /><br />why when you aend a scout off to a country doea he come back in a day with just 5 reports? What is the pool about? Any hep please.

started with crawley seasons not begun yet but i've made the following signings on a 400k budget (sugar daddy)
robbie fowler (50k)
nicky weaver (200k)
marco matterazzi (free)
B. Zenden (Free)
robert pires (free)
greg cunningham (loan)
josh mceachran (loan)
Karim rekik (loan)

am tring to get another striker before the season nearly got mcfaden but he failed his medical. put in a cheeky bid for vassell and a loan offer for sturridge (he's on the loan list)

reckon promotion is nailed on with that team sergio torres is ripping trees up in pre-season just beat lazio 2-1 rekik got the winner

Finally! a crack has been released.

Will load up shit loads of leagues and start unemployed as usual. How different is it from FM11?

Sparkys-Army said:
Any ideas who can i sign for Bristol city with like 170k cash? :p
I'm Bristol City myself! Made myself as Shaun Goater and thought he'd like to go back to one of his own clubs. I sold Adomah and signed David Silva (Kilmarnock version unfortunately) for £100k. I also signed Stephen Jordan who didn't have a club, he's had a good season at left back. Thought I'd be realistic and snapped up the only other Bermudan on the game, Reggie Lambe, he's terrible but obviously he's one of Goater's favourites. Also, if you've just started keep patience with Yala Bolasie! His stats look poor but he's had some unbelievable games for me.

We've massively overachieved, in real life Bristol City are bottom but with 4 games to go on mine we're 5th. 7 points clear in the play-off positions so hopefully we're there... Have a feeling if we went up though we would get absolutely destroyed in the Premier League, squad isn't great but we've had a fantastic year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.