Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

Sparkys-Army said:
James23 said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Unlucky bud, i have 10 games left in my Bristol season, more bloody injurys! Keep me updated who you clearout and get in!

Remember get some class loan signings ;)

-- Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:59 pm --

Also have a look at Miguel Pinto for GK. I got him shortlisted and might get him as he's a free agent for next season.
I'll have a look next time I'm on it. Managed to sign David James to a one-year extension and he took a £2,000 pay cut! We had one of the best defences in the league so thought I'd keep him for one more year. Pinto could well be his replacement though.

My team turned into right plebs and decided to fuck about, clinched promotion but they trying to lose me top spot with 2 games to go the gits! I'll finish the 2 games tomorrow ;)
Reading walked it on mine, scored over 100 goals and got about 95 points. As soon as they got promoted though Brian McDermott left to join Everton! They were basically a one man team, they signed a striker called Etien Velijonika or something like that, I'll find his proper name tomorrow, bought for £160k and scored 30 and had 17 assists with an average rating of about 7.7. Good luck in the Premier League mate!

Decided its time i started with City.

It feels really bizare if i go out and sign someone who is already a world class player because our squad is fucking unreal as it is, so im spending all my 55 million on youth.

Only going to sign players from the age of 16-18. Some of them i will introduce a little in the first season but the rest will either go out on loan or have a season in the under 18's and reserves.

Mid way through the first season in a game as Leeds. In the cc quarters (played Bury, Huddersfield, Mboro, Sheff Utd in first 4 rounds so could be an easy ticket to a semi) and currently 5th in the Championship.

Is there any way of getting your assitant to take charge of the pre season games? That option used to be great to use and save some time and get you back into the main game quicker. Now it seems like they have done away with that option.

leighton said:
Is there any way of getting your assitant to take charge of the pre season games? That option used to be great to use and save some time and get you back into the main game quicker. Now it seems like they have done away with that option.

Yes. Click your team name tab at the top. Then go down and click Team Policy. Then tick the box (7th one down) "Assistant Manager/ Coach takes control of friendly matches"

Just got this game and straight to City. Looking through the reserves to slice off the dead wood and found a lad called Junior?

Looks decent enough stats to loan out. Anyone heard much of him playing in the EDS in real life etc?

CTID101 said:
Just got this game and straight to City. Looking through the reserves to slice off the dead wood and found a lad called Junior?

Looks decent enough stats to loan out. Anyone heard much of him playing in the EDS in real life etc?
I think thats francisco silva, played for our city XI team in pre season i think

Started my 2nd season with Bristol City in great form, we've won 6 out of 6 in the league and are 3 points clear. Some good teams in the league now after Blackburn, Wigan and Swansea got relegated so going to be tough to go up. Leigh Griffiths, who I signed on a season-long loan from Wolves, is excellent. 5 goals in 6 games, 3 assists and 2 MoM awards, average rating of 8+. The board want promotion this season so it's going to be a big year!

Im in a title battle with Juve in the second season. Need to find a top class forward. Seems even with me battling for the title the fans dont want to know only get 27,000 at home games not good. Even with a attacking 4-4-2 keeping it retro they dont seem to want to know. My strikers this season hasnt being banging them in and I am getting goals from all around the pitch which is great. Got linked to the City job but was overlooked for it with Benitnez getting the job instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.