Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

This is really starting to fuck me off now, every time i want to load it up i have to go through an hour of fuckin updates. Every day this seems to be happening, disgraceful from sports interactive.

Why cant i put a disc in the computer and just play the fucking game without having to do a shitty pointless update every 2 hours?

Is there anywhere you can get a torrent for this before i buy it?

blueboyforever said:

Yes mate, look for

Football.Manager.2012-SKIDROW
Football.Manager.2012.v12.0.3.Update-SKIDROW
Football.Manager.2012.v12.0.3.Update.CrackFix-SKIDROW
Football.Manager.2012.v12.0.4.Update-SKIDROW - this just came out so ill upload to a filehost and pm me if you need it :)

TCIB I downloaded the game and installed the 12.4 update, do i need to do the others?

Anyway,

Great way to end the season....

2q0owbb.png

I know its boring i went as City, i do have another game going.
However i will not be spending any money this year on players over 20.
I will also look to play as many youth players as possible!<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:12 pm --<br /><br />Following on from my post earlier i am now in my 2nd season and some of the players i brought in are now after a year at "EDS" level are playing the CC games and are playing awesome.

In particular;
Scapuzzi
Devante Cole
Anass Achahbar (great signing i made from Feyenoord) who is also banging them v lower prem.
Alex Nimley also continues to impress and as you can see earlier he scored in the Champ League final against the rags :D

TCIB said:
blueboyforever said:

Yes mate, look for

Football.Manager.2012-SKIDROW
Football.Manager.2012.v12.0.3.Update-SKIDROW
Football.Manager.2012.v12.0.3.Update.CrackFix-SKIDROW
Football.Manager.2012.v12.0.4.Update-SKIDROW - this just came out so ill upload to a filehost and pm me if you need it :)
Thanks I'm just downloading the game now, do I have to install all the updates or just the last one?

Gave in and got it. Started as City - always do to get a feel of the game and of players. They have a great scouting system and so good for checking out lower level players for future games. May try and save Stockport in my next game, I guess someone has to :P

Signed Subotic(£11m), Chiellini (£16m), Toloi (£2.4m) and Srna (£12m) at the back. Went a bit mad thinking defence was weak. Then grabbed a load of youngsters to skip around the league rules - Kadlec (£3.4m), Jason Steele (£3m), Kishnev (£2m) and Yaya Songo (£1.8m). Also grabbed some French young DMC but regretting it alreday, might not make it. Should have just nicked Rodwell from ET.

Balo and Barry injured in pre-season for 2/3 months already but won Charity Shield 3-0 with 2 from Yaya (Toure) and one from Tevez. Not got any hangups about Tevez, took him off list and straight back into 1st team. It's only a game after all... Then beat Swansea 2-0, a bit disappointing really. We had 64% of the possession and 22 shots on goal, but only scored twice - Yaya and Aguero.

Playing a 4-2-3-1 with Yaya and Nige sitting deep, and Tevez, Nasri, Sergio and Silva as a forward four, interchanging with Dzeko, Milner, AJ and Balo (when he is back fit). I find Kolarov's tackling a bit too low in the game - 12? He's no Chiellini, but 13/14 should be more fair. Yaya is immense for me so far, 3 goals in 2 games, Aguero was playing crap pre-season, until I switched his role from winger to advanced playmaker, and he instantly started getting on the ball and running at people, which is what he does best.

Going to have an issue with the defence though going forward. Subotic, Kompany, Lescott, Toure, Boyata, Chiellini, Nedum, Toloi, Savic and Richards all pushing for three places (LB is sorted with Clichy, Kolarov & Zab/Chiellini as backup). Listed Kolo as his wages are obscene, Nedum may follow shortly but the English rule is meaning he is kept on for now.

First impressions of this version are that it is actually very good, lots of noticeable improvements on previous year. match engine and camera is much better, camera tracks the play nicely, and the game was crying out for the ability to customise views and insert columns.

Just remember to save frequently and multiple saves, even patch 12.0.4 is buggy.

I am near jan in 2nd season (i take my time :P) and let me just take a bow Devante Cole.

Balo got injured (very frequent i noticed till i changed training schedule) and so because there is no Tev i brought up Cole for the bench alongside Nimley/Scapuzzi.

Played him in the Club World Cup alongside Dzeko and he is a monster. Played him in carling cup v Newcastle again he just tore them apart. Unfortunatly Aguero will be back in for Prem games alongside Dzeko, Aguero=poacher and Dzeko= targetman = trophies. However i will try and use him in the lower prem games like i do with Scapuzzi and Nimley.

Highly recommend guys playing as City to bring him up :)

Also a little tip for people struggling to sell players, download FMRTE and cut their wages down and watch teams fly in. I cut Kolo, Adebayor, Bridge and Nedum and suddenly had loads of offers and all succesful transfers. Its cheating a little but its the only way. In real life the club would offer some severence package or something but you cant on FM so.

aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant get on the game it just says preparing to launch then just says the game is unavailable please try later!

any ideas chaps??

Bammy, its because your game is updating. Even if it has updated you have to wait a while before you can play the game. Its an absoloute joke this year with steam and we are already up to update number 4 and its only been out a month. Ive turned steam into offline mode so it wont update without me doing it manually.

niall_mcfc said:
Bammy, its because your game is updating. Even if it has updated you have to wait a while before you can play the game. Its an absoloute joke this year with steam and we are already up to update number 4 and its only been out a month. Ive turned steam into offline mode so it wont update without me doing it manually.

cheers niall, its been like this since friday now!! pissing me off................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.