Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

bammy blue said:
niall_mcfc said:
Bammy, its because your game is updating. Even if it has updated you have to wait a while before you can play the game. Its an absoloute joke this year with steam and we are already up to update number 4 and its only been out a month. Ive turned steam into offline mode so it wont update without me doing it manually.

cheers niall, its been like this since friday now!! pissing me off................

Is it a legit copy you have bammy ?

TCIB said:
bammy blue said:
niall_mcfc said:
Bammy, its because your game is updating. Even if it has updated you have to wait a while before you can play the game. Its an absoloute joke this year with steam and we are already up to update number 4 and its only been out a month. Ive turned steam into offline mode so it wont update without me doing it manually.

cheers niall, its been like this since friday now!! pissing me off................

yes pal down loaded it straight from steam.

just tried another game through steam and thats not working.... might have computer aids...................

gona do some scans and shit.

bammy blue said:
TCIB said:
bammy blue said:

just tried another game through steam and thats not working.... might have computer aids...................

try re-installing it.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
bammy blue said:
TCIB said:

try re-installing it.

just un-installed it and now loading it up again, dont think its steam coz av just tried FM11 which worked.

Mines not working either going to check the si forums and see whats going on.

Well my City save is coming along great, made the following signings in first season: Neymar, Hummels, Munain and Tiago Silva

Playing my normal formation 3-1-2-3-1 narrow and wide, I rotate the front man but Tevez is a monster in this game - 26 goals in 23 matches (7.71)

15gdla8.png

going to be a tough season against the rags

k2zat1.png

I said it earlier but fucking hell Devante Cole is incredible.

Scored 6 in his last 4 starts and 3 in 2 as sub. Keeping Dzeko and Balo out of my team.

Whats also nice to see is Tevez is failing at Inter which makes it even more sweet :D

niall_mcfc said:
Mines not working either going to check the si forums and see whats going on.

un-installed the game pal and re-installed it, just got back in from footy and its worked. back in action now and my droylsden save is still there.

Inigo Ruiz de Galarreta is a good young player at Bilbao, playing him regularly and he's improving quickly.

Real Madrid keep trying to buy him.

Saborit is doing ok at left-back too.

Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

Can anyone explain how I get the club logos and comp logos into a game I'm halfway through? Iv downloaded a pack, placed it in the graphics file and reloaded the skin, not working though. Any ideas?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.