Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

GaudinosWheels said:
Can anyone explain how I get the club logos and comp logos into a game I'm halfway through? Iv downloaded a pack, placed it in the graphics file and reloaded the skin, not working though. Any ideas?

Are you putting them in the sports interactive folder in my documents? There wont be a graphics file there so you have to create it. You can them split that up into logos, pics, kits if you want but i just rename the folder im putting in as its a lot quicker.

pee dubya said:
Inigo Ruiz de Galarreta is a good young player at Bilbao, playing him regularly and he's improving quickly.

Real Madrid keep trying to buy him.

Saborit is doing ok at left-back too.
Galarreta is so injury prone on my save. I try and give him a run of games, but he then picks up an injury and is out for 3-4 weeks, keeps happening. I'm thinking of selling him at the end of my 2nd season.

Saborit is very useful, retrained that Aurtenxte to a left back, really solid player, good cover for CB as well.

I'm playing a 4-2-2-2 with wingers, Herrera and Martinez in CM is unstoppable. Won the Europa league in my first season and finished 3rd. Coming to the end of my 2nd season and I'm 2nd and in the Qtrs of CL (Got Rangers in first knock-out round). Only problem I've got is that I've only produced one good prospect, had to poach a few. Signed Azpilicueta and Ruffier, both incredible. Going for Arteta in the summer to bolster the squad as well. Muniain, Herrera, Martinez, San Jose have developed really well. Pretty much the spine of my team with Amorbieta/Ekiza and Llorente in there.

Xavi Alonso's contract is up next summer, might make a cheeky move for him if Real decide not to keep him.

Leeds for myself. Maybe West Ham this year.

Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

niall_mcfc said:
GaudinosWheels said:
Can anyone explain how I get the club logos and comp logos into a game I'm halfway through? Iv downloaded a pack, placed it in the graphics file and reloaded the skin, not working though. Any ideas?

Are you putting them in the sports interactive folder in my documents? There wont be a graphics file there so you have to create it. You can them split that up into logos, pics, kits if you want but i just rename the folder im putting in as its a lot quicker.

Yeah I did that, doesn't seem to be working. Do I have to start a new game for the logos etc to appear?

Jay Division said:
pee dubya said:
Inigo Ruiz de Galarreta is a good young player at Bilbao, playing him regularly and he's improving quickly.

Galarreta is so injury prone on my save. I try and give him a run of games, but he then picks up an injury and is out for 3-4 weeks, keeps happening. I'm thinking of selling him at the end of my 2nd season.

Saborit is very useful, retrained that Aurtenxte to a left back, really solid player, good cover for CB as well.

I'm playing a 4-2-2-2 with wingers, Herrera and Martinez in CM is unstoppable. Won the Europa league in my first season and finished 3rd. Coming to the end of my 2nd season and I'm 2nd and in the Qtrs of CL (Got Rangers in first knock-out round). Only problem I've got is that I've only produced one good prospect, had to poach a few. Signed Azpilicueta and Ruffier, both incredible. Going for Arteta in the summer to bolster the squad as well. Muniain, Herrera, Martinez, San Jose have developed really well. Pretty much the spine of my team with Amorbieta/Ekiza and Llorente in there.

Xavi Alonso's contract is up next summer, might make a cheeky move for him if Real decide not to keep him.
I was considering going for Azpilicueta (i'm 3rd at the moment so more and more players are becoming willing to join) but Iraola is so good at right-back already...might go for Monreal at left-back, but that would halt Saborits development as well.

I think i'll wait to see if i qualify for the Champions League, 10 points clear of 5th at the moment so hopefully.

Duno if you picked him up, but Alex Serrano at Sporting (only 16 at start of the game) looks like he could turn out pretty good.

pee dubya said:
Jay Division said:
pee dubya said:

I was considering going for Azpilicueta (i'm 3rd at the moment so more and more players are becoming willing to join) but Iraola is so good at right-back already...might go for Monreal at left-back, but that would halt Saborits development as well.

I think i'll wait to see if i qualify for the Champions League, 10 points clear of 5th at the moment so hopefully.

Duno if you picked him up, but Alex Serrano at Sporting (only 16 at start of the game) looks like he could turn out pretty good.
You should secure top 4 quite comfortably. Azpilicueta is definitely worth getting, he's still relatively young. That other RB, Zubiaurre is undeniably shocking.

I didn't and I don't know why now, he's looking really promising at 18. He looks best deployed as a advanced forward though. Unreal at youth level as well, 19 goals and 12 assists in 24 apps.

qzn1pe.png

Btw, have you noticed how much of a machine Falcao is? Top scorer in La Liga last season and looks dead cert to get it again this season.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fickle rags :D

In other news Devante Cole is going from strength to strength in the first team scoring nearly every game. I brought in Rekik for CC and Kompany is tutoring him, he has played really well.

In sad news though i had to let Scapuzzi and Nimley go as they are just not getting played :(

Playing with Anji in the russian league. First season finished second and won the russian cup. Had a CL qualifier against AZ won the away leg 2-1 then lost 3-2 in extra time at home. Gutted away goals in ET count.

Think im into the europa now which will be easier for me while my squad develops

I won my first trophy. The title with Juve in Serie A. Took them over when they were in the relegation zone and in my first full season I have won the league. A old fashioned attacking 4-4-2. Giovinco , Krasic and Elia have been my best wingers I have rotated all 3. Pirlo is a legend in the midfield and Buffon and Bonucci were brilliant in the defence. Forwards were a bit of a weakness. Bought in Babel and he top scored with 16 goals with Matri getting 14 goals. Goals from midfield won me the league. My main midfielders all got double figures for goals this season.

Might look for a new job. Got offered the Rags job declined it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.