Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

You know what Football Manager, fuck you. The player who was completely running the show for my Bristol City side, Leigh Griffiths, has damaged his cruciate ligaments playing for Scotland u21s and will be out for 5 months. Massive blow to our promotion hopes. We've played 11, won 8 and drawn 3, currently 2nd behind Swansea who are going to absolutely destroy this league by the looks of it.

James23 said:
You know what Football Manager, fuck you. The player who was completely running the show for my Bristol City side, Leigh Griffiths, has damaged his cruciate ligaments playing for Scotland u21s and will be out for 5 months. Massive blow to our promotion hopes. We've played 11, won 8 and drawn 3, currently 2nd behind Swansea who are going to absolutely destroy this league by the looks of it.

had him in FM11 while doing the burnley challenge that smarties set up and surprise, surprise he got exactly the same injury while playing for the U21's and was out for 5 months......................

GaudinosWheels said:
niall_mcfc said:
GaudinosWheels said:
Can anyone explain how I get the club logos and comp logos into a game I'm halfway through? Iv downloaded a pack, placed it in the graphics file and reloaded the skin, not working though. Any ideas?

Are you putting them in the sports interactive folder in my documents? There wont be a graphics file there so you have to create it. You can them split that up into logos, pics, kits if you want but i just rename the folder im putting in as its a lot quicker.

Yeah I did that, doesn't seem to be working. Do I have to start a new game for the logos etc to appear?

Are you unzipping the files and making sure that the file you are copying leads directly to the logos etc because if you have to open more than 1 file to get to the logos then it might not work. If it still doesnt work then delete the graphics file and input another one.

So, I finished 2nd in the league in my second season at Athletic. Into the Spanish Cup final against Barca in which I'm not expecting much, and got into the semi's of the CL. Real beat me 6-5 on agg, I had the advantage in the 1st leg where I beat them 2-1 as well, then the 2nd leg was a bit crazy, they beat me 5-3, I only needed one goal to go through on away goals but it weren't to be :(.

qygwhi.png

8 more points than last season and +4 more goals on my GD. Well pleased.

Would it be asking a bit much to mount a proper title challenge next season?

Falcao got 35 goals in 32 league apps, anyone managing City, or anyone with a bit of cash in general, get him, the man is a beast.

Oh btw anyone bought Nedum? Paid 2mil for him at Anji my best signing and he had an England call up within 12months!

2qmdj5z.png

The fact Barca had a load of kids playing, and the only notable players being Fabregas, Villa, Busquets and Thiago is totally irrelevant ;-).

Jay Division said:
pee dubya said:
Jay Division said:
Galarreta is so injury prone on my save. I try and give him a run of games, but he then picks up an injury and is out for 3-4 weeks, keeps happening. I'm thinking of selling him at the end of my 2nd season.

Saborit is very useful, retrained that Aurtenxte to a left back, really solid player, good cover for CB as well.

I'm playing a 4-2-2-2 with wingers, Herrera and Martinez in CM is unstoppable. Won the Europa league in my first season and finished 3rd. Coming to the end of my 2nd season and I'm 2nd and in the Qtrs of CL (Got Rangers in first knock-out round). Only problem I've got is that I've only produced one good prospect, had to poach a few. Signed Azpilicueta and Ruffier, both incredible. Going for Arteta in the summer to bolster the squad as well. Muniain, Herrera, Martinez, San Jose have developed really well. Pretty much the spine of my team with Amorbieta/Ekiza and Llorente in there.

Xavi Alonso's contract is up next summer, might make a cheeky move for him if Real decide not to keep him.
I was considering going for Azpilicueta (i'm 3rd at the moment so more and more players are becoming willing to join) but Iraola is so good at right-back already...might go for Monreal at left-back, but that would halt Saborits development as well.

I think i'll wait to see if i qualify for the Champions League, 10 points clear of 5th at the moment so hopefully.

Duno if you picked him up, but Alex Serrano at Sporting (only 16 at start of the game) looks like he could turn out pretty good.
You should secure top 4 quite comfortably. Azpilicueta is definitely worth getting, he's still relatively young. That other RB, Zubiaurre is undeniably shocking.

I didn't and I don't know why now, he's looking really promising at 18. He looks best deployed as a advanced forward though. Unreal at youth level as well, 19 goals and 12 assists in 24 apps.

qzn1pe.png

Btw, have you noticed how much of a machine Falcao is? Top scorer in La Liga last season and looks dead cert to get it again this season.

OH yeah, i ditched Zubiaurre right at the start, have Jonas Ramalho as my back-up RB.

Yeah i play Atletico in the cup final, Falcao will be getting the full opposition player instructions treatment.

How has Guillermo Fernandez turned out in yours?

pee dubya said:
Jay Division said:
pee dubya said:
I was considering going for Azpilicueta (i'm 3rd at the moment so more and more players are becoming willing to join) but Iraola is so good at right-back already...might go for Monreal at left-back, but that would halt Saborits development as well.

I think i'll wait to see if i qualify for the Champions League, 10 points clear of 5th at the moment so hopefully.

Duno if you picked him up, but Alex Serrano at Sporting (only 16 at start of the game) looks like he could turn out pretty good.
You should secure top 4 quite comfortably. Azpilicueta is definitely worth getting, he's still relatively young. That other RB, Zubiaurre is undeniably shocking.

I didn't and I don't know why now, he's looking really promising at 18. He looks best deployed as a advanced forward though. Unreal at youth level as well, 19 goals and 12 assists in 24 apps.

qzn1pe.png

Btw, have you noticed how much of a machine Falcao is? Top scorer in La Liga last season and looks dead cert to get it again this season.

OH yeah, i ditched Zubiaurre right at the start, have Jonas Ramalho as my back-up RB.

Yeah i play Atletico in the cup final, Falcao will be getting the full opposition player instructions treatment.

How has Guillermo Fernandez turned out in yours?
Farmed Ramalho out on loan for both seasons, he's come back as cover for my first team. Developed into a pretty reliable player.

Bloody awful, put him out on loan the season just gone to some average Liga Adelente side and he got 3 goals in 18 apps. Looking to get rid. Have a 17 year old in my youth ranks who has incredible physical attributes and pretty decent mental and technical attributes too, who's tearing up the U19s, hope to give him a few starts next season.

Been given 36m to spend in my third season, only problem is there's literally no one to sign. Real and Barca have some incredible 16 year olds as well, but they all have no intention in joining me :(.

Tried to sign Mario for Juve. Got the bid accepted £5.5 million a bargain. He doesnt fancy signing for Juve after we won the league and he is too big for Juve well fuck you Mario stay in the reserves at City.

Need to find a top class striker not on major money a cheap top class striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.