Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

Started a season with city, straight away ive invested in some good youth (some cracking players) had a fairly good pre season alot of my new youthful signings impressing me, had a lot of problems with tevez he has missed 2 training sessions he's been fined 4 weeks wages so far and put on the transfer list, had several arguments he will no longer speak to me waiting for a £15m transfer to inter to go through.

lost the charity shield 2 - 0 (we had 10 men)

drew 0-0 with villa, beat the rags 1 -0 , stuffed qpr 5 - 0, samir nasri is on fire aswell. gave my youth a run out against qpr in the cup, we ended up losing 2- 1 to a stopapge time winner. played very well tho.

Started a game with City for the first time, and didn't concede for my first 12 league games. Best I've ever done.

Wondering about Silva though; what's the best position/role people have played him in? I'd tend to use someone like him in the hole as an advanced playmaker or trequartista, but I don't play 4-2-3-1 with City, and I'm not gonna use him in a 2 man midfield, so I just play him out on the wing, almost always as a winger. Sometimes try him as an advanced playmaker out wide, but not with great results.

I suppose what I'm really asking is, is it worth re-jigging my formation to build my team around Silva?

Viva Rivaldo said:
Started a game with City for the first time, and didn't concede for my first 12 league games. Best I've ever done.

Wondering about Silva though; what's the best position/role people have played him in? I'd tend to use someone like him in the hole as an advanced playmaker or trequartista, but I don't play 4-2-3-1 with City, and I'm not gonna use him in a 2 man midfield, so I just play him out on the wing, almost always as a winger. Sometimes try him as an advanced playmaker out wide, but not with great results.

I suppose what I'm really asking is, is it worth re-jigging my formation to build my team around Silva?

i have silva and nasri out on the wings with augero behind ballotell, with toure and barry in centre mid barry and nasri are on fire!

Decided to have a dabble with AC Milan, with the intentions of shaking up their squad.

Near enough got rid of everyone who's 28 years or more, with the exception of a few.

Reduced the wage bill by about 500k and this is my team.

<a class="postlink" href="http://i43.tinypic.com/s4riaq.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i43.tinypic.com/s4riaq.png</a>

Got rid of Ibrah for 25m and brought Muniain in for 16.5m, plus Muniain is on about 200k less than Ibrah.

Re-training El Shaarawy to a striker, good potential and will do a job as back-up for the first few seasons. Hoping to get rid of Robinho and Cassano next season as well.

Got the game on saturday and started as Burnley. Won promotion after finishing 2nd in the championship. This was mainly down to my fantastic striker that i signed called Darwin Quintero, leading championship striker and a very good prem striker.

Made a few signings and after a torrid start to premiership life with 3 losses out of 3, i went to the swamo and snatched a 2-2 draw. Then the scum came to my place in January an i turned the cnuts over and beat them 2-1 which was very nice. I steadied the ship and in February in my second season of the game, im sitting 11th.

I guess I'm the only one left who still plays 2010? haha, anyway took over City and signed Mexes, Dzeko, Vieira, Ansaldi and managed to sign Stevan Jovetic on loan in January which I was very pleased with, won the Premier League with 90 points in my first season which surprised me quite a lot to be honest.

Second season & I've signed Modric, Akinfeev and Ribery for a cool £72m, after some dodgy results I sit 2nd in November with 7 points in my Champions League group from 4 games, hopefully I can retain the title and get to at least the semi's of the CL, Shaking Bacon is already trying to start the mind games (not that I take him seriously, they finished 5th last season, ha!)

----------------- Akinfeev

-- Richards -- Mexes -- Lescott -- Ansaldi

------------------ de Jong

-------------- Modric -- Barry

-------- Ribery ----------- Robinho

--------------- Tevez/Dzeko

Just a few Q's from a 14 year old getting this game...

1. I'm from Northern Ireland, is the Irish Premier league (Linfield,Glentoran) in it?
2 I have a laptop, after I download steam will I need anything else or is it just a case of put in and play?

josh_spurs said:
Just a few Q's from a 14 year old getting this game...

1. I'm from Northern Ireland, is the Irish Premier league (Linfield,Glentoran) in it?
2 I have a laptop, after I download steam will I need anything else or is it just a case of put in and play?

In answer to your question 1 Yes the Irish league is on it!

And question 2 just create a steam account and away you go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.