Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

I keep it retro play a 4-4-2 attacking formation. Seem to get the best out of my wingers with the teams. I rarely change my tatics but if you have a team thats playing well the results fly in. The team talks are vital when they do shit and even draw a game get on there backs some will be a bit pissed off but it brings the results.
I am with Osasuna now got trashed 5-0 and 9-0 by Valencia and Real Madrid away. My team was shot of confidence and I was looking ropey but since those 2 night mare games my team has won the next 3 league games on the bounce sitting mid table and sign Gael Katkuta from Chelsea get him in got him on a free and is a top class winger.

Took over Arsenal and decided i will try to turn them back into a top top side.

First season signed Cavani, Juan Manuel Vargas and Mathieu

I finished 2nd in the league and got knocked out of the Champs league in the semis to barca 3-1 agg. I lost 2-1 to spurs in the league cup and won the f.a cup 4-1 against Wolves.

Second season just finished and i have finished 4th and got knocked out of the champs league group stages and got to the semis of the europa and got beat 2-1 on agg to the scum. won the league and f.a cup too. Signed Guidetti and he nailed 25 goals.

Cavani has scored 92 goals in 2 seasons.

Stillsy said:

I finished 2nd in the league and got knocked out of the Champs league in the semis to barca 3-1 agg. I lost 2-1 to spurs in the league cup and won the f.a cup 4-1 against Wolves.

Second season just finished and i have finished 4th and got knocked out of the champs league group stages and got to the semis of the europa and got beat 2-1 on agg to the scum. won the league and f.a cup too. Signed Guidetti and he nailed 25 goals.

How much money do Arsenal start with considering you were able to bag Cavani straight away (how much did you pay for him)?

Only on my 3rd season with City now (like to change alot and have numerous games, i.e. Bilbao and in 2016 with Wrexham League 1)

Guidetti is worth 3 mil, but has scored 5 in 5 for me upfront with Aguero. Set up a few too, quality!

Bought Ganso, Bale, Yaya Sanogo, Vaclev Kadlec, Neymar.

Bought Phil Jagielka first season, never looked back, him and Kompany awesome together, and is VC.

Won the league first year, Chelsea just pipped me to the title 2nd year, going strong this 3rd year, just beat Sunderland 8-0 in 6th game.

Won CL first year, knocked out by Real in QF 2nd year.

sjk2008 said:
Stillsy said:

How much money do Arsenal start with considering you were able to bag Cavani straight away (how much did you pay for him)?

Started with about £50 million mate, Spent £30.5 on Cavani and worth every penny, no bullshit he has not had one injury. Goal machine.

Just starting my third season and got rid of a load of dead wood and when i fucked andre santos off guidetti cherped up saying no fucker liked the bloke hahah!

Signed Arturo Vidal for £25 million, Balotelli for £10 million he couldnt wait to get out of there, Rekik for £3.5 who is touted as being brilliant! Also signed Marko Marin for £10 million he is going to be class.

Emyr Huws is a decent prospect on it, in my first season with City and started the lad against Hull in the league cup 3rd round and he bagged himself a goal. I was quite pleased with my eye for young talent but it's impossible to loan them to any premier league club!

Also there's a young lad already on loan when you start the game I think it might be Ibrahim, has pretty decent stats but you can't extend his contact due to a work permit? Anyone know how to work around this?

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Emyr Huws is a decent prospect on it, in my first season with City and started the lad against Hull in the league cup 3rd round and he bagged himself a goal. I was quite pleased with my eye for young talent but it's impossible to loan them to any premier league club!

Also there's a young lad already on loan when you start the game I think it might be Ibrahim, has pretty decent stats but you can't extend his contact due to a work permit? Anyone know how to work around this?

Yeh, he is called mohammed abu i don't know why but i have been able to get his work permit and also his contract extended, what i suggest is to ask the boardroom for a feeder club where you can loan the players out to belgiuim or romania where he will be able to get a EU work permit.

Blue Smarties said:
Rekik is wank on my game, granted I haven't bought him so they could have wasted his talent!
Same here. Just finished my second season he has been on loan at Bury and his stats are really not shooting up. Rusnak is wank aswell

ell said:
Blue Smarties said:
Rekik is wank on my game, granted I haven't bought him so they could have wasted his talent!
Same here. Just finished my second season he has been on loan at Bury and his stats are really not shooting up. Rusnak is wank aswell
In 2020 and he's first choice CB for City and Holland. Has great physical attributes, think he has about 17 or 18 pace! Ridiculous for a centre half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.