Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

ell said:
Really struggling to replace a 34 year old Yaya. Managed to replace De Jong with M'Vila. Lescott got replaced by Rami a couple of seasons back.
Look at Moussa Sissoko.

Jay Division said:
ell said:
Really struggling to replace a 34 year old Yaya. Managed to replace De Jong with M'Vila. Lescott got replaced by Rami a couple of seasons back.
Look at Moussa Sissoko.
Will do when I get home but Ive got the feeling he is playing for the vermin

Being Spurs (of course) only started, a few games into league. Got Hazard for £28m. Lost 1-0 to you's but thumped Sunderland 4-1 away and Everton 4-0 at home. 1-1 away to wolves followed by 2-2 away to Bolton. Very addictive.

getting well into me portsmouth game now, 5th in the table even with the 10 point deduction. would be 3rd with the extra points! shipped out a load of the old fuckers and signed the likes of john bostock, lenny nangis, conar clifford full time and then got craig dawson, danny wilson and a georgian kid called nano on loan. playing my 3-2-3-2 formation score plenty of goals put can have the odd match where i let in a few. benjani has been the suprise for me scoring 13 in 21 games up to now! just need to keep our form up and push on to secure the play off places, the club really is in dire need of the premiership money.

Aguero's always been a beast for me but for some reason after latest patch he's been shit :/

kun said:
Turner92 said:
kun said:
I'm starting a late one now with city
any suggestions for first season signings?

Hazard and Hummels both awesome
are there any cheaper alternatives to hummels?
Adil Rami at Valencia.

Just had a look at Sissoko on my game. Scouted him he was 4th choice behind Yaya Hamsik and Kovacic (who isnt a natural CM!)

ell said:
kun said:
Turner92 said:
Hazard and Hummels both awesome
are there any cheaper alternatives to hummels?
Adil Rami at Valencia.

Just had a look at Sissoko on my game. Scouted him he was 4th choice behind Yaya Hamsik and Kovacic (who isnt a natural CM!)
You can get Dede at Vasco for about 8-12 million, one of the best CBs on the game.

Ah balls, only suggested it as I know he's got good physical stats and work rate. Really don't know who to suggest, you're on your own! haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.