Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

think am gona have a go with athletic bilbao, presents some new challenges due to the fact you can only use basque players. got bored of my city save won the quadruple last season and its just to easy to spend the cash. cant get back into my droyslden save either because i've forgot who all my regens are!!

im City on 11(12 is too slow on my laptop), just won the league cup 4-3 v Spurs(revenge for 81 ;D) only lost once all season 3-2 away to West Ham, 17 points clear of Sunderland, yes Sunderland in my first season, crazy Everton were 3rd and West Ham 4th till they started dropping points a few weeks back, and no I haven't fiddled with it, I can't as the editor won't load on this laptop lol, Sunderland are genuinely 2nd.

Won the league with City, won the CL the next season and finished second.

Resigned, went to Real.

Won the league and CL at Real.

Resigned, went to Roma. Currently top of the league with Roma and in the First Knockout of the CL.

As you can see, it's my ambition to win the league and CL in every major country, then the Euros and WC with England, then settle down on a long term project from the lower divisions. Germany or Portugal up next.

Took the England job in 2017 with one world cup qualifier left to play, we were third, Norway had one more point than us who were in second. I beat Liechtenstein 9-0 - Sturridge got 6 goals! But Norway pulled off a 2-0 win over Germany, who were top. Pissed off. No 2018 world cup for us. England are 17th in the world, time to rebuild as they had the likes of Ashley Young, Glen Johnson, Theo Walcott in the squad when I took over. They've got some great English regens, with the likes of Wilshere, Barkley, Sturridge, Smalling, Jones and Hart in their prime, really strong spine.

Russia, Serbia, Macedonia and Austria are in our Euro 2020 qualifier group, will be using my Athletic Bilbao tactics as its served me well this season, lost one game with it so far in my seventh season, and it was a first leg Copa del Rey match against Real Union which I lost 2-0. In my defence, I did play a lot of kids - smashed them 7-0 in the return leg though.

Chamberlain has turned out really shite in my save, what's he like in everyone else's?

Into a 3rd season at Dortmund, in 2019 though, got a team mainly of young regens (plus Hummels and Gotze), started off kind of inconsistent but really starting to mature now. Next stage of the development is to Germanify the team, already got a core but i like to have as many as possible, just build up the reputation of the club initially using bargain foreigners, sell them on for a huge profit and use the funds to attract the best local players away from your competitors.

pee dubya said:
Into a 3rd season at Dortmund, in 2019 though, got a team mainly of young regens (plus Hummels and Gotze), started off kind of inconsistent but really starting to mature now. Next stage of the development is to Germanify the team, already got a core but i like to have as many as possible, just build up the reputation of the club initially using bargain foreigners, sell them on for a huge profit and use the funds to attract the best local players away from your competitors.
Stefan Bell turns into a monster on FM12. Think he'll be a bit too old for you now though (He's 19 at the start of the game).

I've just started with Gladbach. Signed a Brazilian centre back called Anderson Martins for 450k. Absolute bargain, only 24 as well. Slipped in alongside Dante, both solid as fuck. Got Granit Xhaka on loan, Yttergard Jenssen for 2.2m, and Alan from RB Salzburg for 5m. Pretty much cleared the reserves and dead weight out of the first team and adjusted the budget. Made 6m alone on Bobadilla and de Camargo. Alan has been a beast so far for me. 6 goals in 6 appearances and scored the winner against Bayern in the 88th minute! Well worth investing in.

Jay Division said:
pee dubya said:
Stefan Bell turns into a monster on FM12. Think he'll be a bit too old for you now though (He's 19 at the start of the game).

I've just started with Gladbach. Signed a Brazilian centre back called Anderson Martins for 450k. Absolute bargain, only 24 as well. Slipped in alongside Dante, both solid as fuck. Got Granit Xhaka on loan, Yttergard Jenssen for 2.2m, and Alan from RB Salzburg for 5m. Pretty much cleared the reserves and dead weight out of the first team and adjusted the budget. Made 6m alone on Bobadilla and de Camargo. Alan has been a beast so far for me. 6 goals in 6 appearances and scored the winner against Bayern in the 88th minute! Well worth investing in.
Aye he's top, but Bayern already have him, got a couple i've my eye on, one plays for Bayern and one for Leverkusen though! Be tough to get and i'll have to pay big. Might have the win the Champs League first. Took them over mid-season and aye, squad was full of aging duffers, had to right most of them off on frees/low fees and pay portions of the wages to get them to move. Only just avoided the relegation play-offs first season round, but 2nd place last season and 6 wins from 6 so far this season.

Anyone starting a new game. Sign Lenny Nangis.

I hadn't realised really as i have been destroying the prem but look at this kid...

35d24ab.png

That is 310 league goals. As you can see in one season it was 43 Prem goals but 60 in total. This means his goals outweigh his actual appearances in nearly every season this has happened!

CTID101 said:
Anyone starting a new game. Sign Lenny Nangis.

I hadn't realised really as i have been destroying the prem but look at this kid...

35d24ab.png

That is 310 league goals. As you can see in one season it was 43 Prem goals but 60 in total. This means his goals outweigh his actual appearances in nearly every season this has happened!
Holy fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.