For any member of the City Matters Committee

Has a look on the Supporter Services Twitter thread last night and most of the queries they are dealing with are about when mobile season tickets will update and how to buy tickets for PSG at home. City’s inadequate Supporter Services capacity has to deal with a lot of questions from needy fans that doesn’t help the fans with genuine problems to get sorted.

I always knock the top 10% and bottom 10% off any review site...that normally loses people who are awkward wankers and family/friends reviews.

With a football club those knockouts could be a lot higher but sadly for every bad review I can imagine many more just being pissed off and giving up.

To relate this to the expansion thread....just think how many potential future fans we're losing, I can just about live with the media bollocks and the club just allowing that to continue seemingly forever but piss poor service will stop parents/kids from being blues on the state of their first contact and these people have fought through the cesspit of untruths to get here only to find the club not 'deliver' and show itself to be close to the media washing stereotype.

Without a slick service people will just not bother...NS3....no chance.
No excuse for making the purchase of tickets so difficult , with the technologies available it could and should be a simple process.

The lack of expansion is strange and I think we have missed a golden opportunity but as we have seen with the comments on here, the club seems preoccupied with corporate and the revenue that brings into the club.

The problem with corporate is when there is any sort of drop off in form/performance of the team, the majority will disappear to the next "big thing".

The normal match going fan has suffered, and there is no excuse for it. We also have an ageing support base, again we are missing a golden opportunity to bring new young fans to the stadium to watch this wonderful team. Cheap tickets, easy purchase, the ease of sitting together are all issues that need addressing.

Has a look on the Supporter Services Twitter thread last night and most of the queries they are dealing with are about when mobile season tickets will update and how to buy tickets for PSG at home. City’s inadequate Supporter Services capacity has to deal with a lot of questions from needy fans that doesn’t help the fans with genuine problems to get sorted.
Perhaps if the club had a very simple way for supporters to access information and kept that information up to date, then it wouldn't be swamped with all those questions

It seems to me that the operations side of the club is focused on internal targets and the needs of customers (supporters) are a long way down the list of priorities.

Management will be getting bonuses, promotions etc based on meeting targets such as reducing expenditure (outsourcing supporter services to a call centre for example) and maximising income. There won’t be any bonuses or promotions for ‘legacy’ management that actually cares about offering a service to supporters.

It’s a common theme in poor companies but most of them don’t have the luxury of not having to worry about their customers switching to competitors.

So many things wrong nowadays. Ticket Office, merchandising, City Store, catering, mobile ticketing, car parking, transport difficulties, supporter services, etc, etc. In fact, near as damn it, everything but the bloody team (although some would still argue we should have bought Harry Kane).
This is what happens when things aren't tackled and allowed to run on, more and more things go wrong and sorting it out changes from a minor tweak to major infrastructure changes.

The line management in the services sphere must have some good pictures otherwise they'd all have been replaced 2/3 times over.

Perhaps if the club had a very simple way for supporters to access information and kept that information up to date, then it wouldn't be swamped with all those questions
I largely agree with your point but how do you expect the Club to answer all the questions about PSG ticketing when, as far as I know, UEFA haven’t confirmed if their will be away fans at Champs League games. Easier to give info for Leipzig that won’t sell out so plenty of space for fans.

The Club need to demonstrate an improvement in Customer Services by the Southampton gane. That’s enough time to improve the parking and get more peole in the help desk.

I

I see the tickets prices for Leipzig at home are very reasonable. I wonder if this is this is the start of a drive to win fans over?

I see the tickets prices for Leipzig at home are very reasonable. I wonder if this is this is the start of a drive to win fans over?
More likely to be a drive to get more than 20k to attend the game if we're honest about it.
Wait for the PSG prices and we'll get a better idea of their attitude towards fans. If they're anywhere near the Leipzig prices, I'll be amazed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.