For everyone that left before FT y/day...

King Of The Kippax said:
shadygiz said:
embarrassing thread once again

Are you going to explaind why?

This thread's not half has embarrasing as scoring a 94th minute winner and having half the fooking ground empty.
If that sort of thing embarrasses you then maybe you are just a dainty flower.

King Of The Kippax said:
shadygiz said:

This thread's not half has embarrasing as scoring a 94th minute winner and having half the fooking ground empty.

BillyMC said:
We're not really here said:
Hate to have a go at a fellow blue but some need to grow up. My wife is close to giving birth but she is a season ticket holder and is desperate to get to as many games as possible. She's had her season ticket for 12 years and has travelled the length and breadth of the country to watch us including the dark days. As for me it's been 38 years and I've probably seen more City games than you have had hot dinners.

So is leaving at 90 minutes for my wife and unborn child's safety such a big deal or am I a mature and sensible person?

Summed up think before you sprout off a load of shit in future.

And again a valid point but if you read through the thread you'll see that im more pissed off with people leaving to miss the traffic, not fans who have a more serious issue than a football match. I doubt half the family stand had pregnant wives or troubled hearts! (or maybe they did after watching city for years ;)

because time and time again, city fans thinks its ok to call fellow match going fans nobs, dicks, twats, etc.

what did they do to deserve such bile?

leave a game 5 mins early, now thats why its embarassing.

shadygiz said:
King Of The Kippax said:
shadygiz said:

And again a valid point but if you read through the thread you'll see that im more pissed off with people leaving to miss the traffic, not fans who have a more serious issue than a football match. I doubt half the family stand had pregnant wives or troubled hearts! (or maybe they did after watching city for years ;)

because time and time again, city fans thinks its ok to call fellow match going fans nobs, dicks, twats, etc.

Not seen much of that in the thread...nob.

King Of The Kippax said:
Hope you're gutted you missed one of the most important goals we will score this season!!

Absolutley pathetic that "fans" left at 2-2 against a title rival in a game that could have gone either way!

The family stand emptied, its not like it was quarter to 10 at night & kids had to get to bed etc!

Stay 'till the end FFS especially in a game that could define our season, probably could be one of the most important games in the clubs history.

Hope it teaches you a lesson....

Well done y/day blues, love the commitment...kept going until the end!

To make such a sweeping generalisation shows just how pathetic you are mate. Some people probably had their reasons for leaving early, who are you to criticise them for doing so?. People have paid their money and therefore have their right to make a choice, if they choose to leave 5,10,20 minutes early it's their right to do so. You stayed to the end, well done you're a fucking hero mate, can i ask was it your choice to stay to the end or did someone force you to stay? Prick of the first order.

Hydemcfc said:
King Of The Kippax said:
Hope you're gutted you missed one of the most important goals we will score this season!!

Absolutley pathetic that "fans" left at 2-2 against a title rival in a game that could have gone either way!

The family stand emptied, its not like it was quarter to 10 at night & kids had to get to bed etc!

Stay 'till the end FFS especially in a game that could define our season, probably could be one of the most important games in the clubs history.

To make such a sweeping generalisation shows just how pathetic you are mate. Some people probably had their reasons for leaving early, who are you to criticise them for doing so?. People have paid their money and therefore have their right to make a choice, if they choose to leave 5,10,20 minutes early it's their right to do so. You stayed to the end, well done you're a fucking hero mate, can i ask was it your choice to stay to the end or did someone force you to stay? Prick of the first order.

I wonder how the players feel,they deserve so much better.

shadygiz said:
King Of The Kippax said:
shadygiz said:

And can you quote me on that anywhere?<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:23 am --<br /><br />
Hydemcfc said:
King Of The Kippax said:

calm down petal, jee whizz!

King Of The Kippax said:
shadygiz said:
King Of The Kippax said:

And can you quote me on that anywhere?

i said city fans, not being specific.

this thread isnt about you, you do know that?

m20.benny said:
fuck em all, serves them right.

i hate these scumbags who leave before the end. all so that you can nip away from the car park a few minutes before everyone else.

try walking or getting the bus you lazy twats.

Nothing like a well balanced argument :)

SWP's back said:
I watched from the top of 109 in the disabled area with a hell of a lot of people. It was like a mosh pit and I apologise to the old guy in the wheelchair that I kissed when we scored.

Happy time and I don't think i've ever enjoyed celebrating a goal quite as much.

he spoke to me about it afterwards, he said he didnt mind the kiss but wasnt so keen on the finger up the arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.