For everyone that left before FT y/day...

markyboyblue said:
I left early and missed the ending. I'm not upset or pissed off just relieved we did it. Heard the goal on GMR as I was driving down Queens Road I dont think that me not being there made a difference, As the song goes "I'l leave when I want, I'l leave when I want". I pay my season ticket money so can come and go when I choose.

Why did yuou leave early out of interest?

MadchesterCity said:
onceabluealways said:
Get a grip. If people want to leave for whatever reason they have, then thats up to them. Why have so much anamosity to these fellow blues.

Just like the people who moan because not everyone can afford certain match tickets. We all make choices and learn to live with them.

Some probably are gutted but thats life.

The problem is that they obstruct everyone's view whilst leaving on the 85th minute (EL3) - unbelievable - my pet hate at the match.

Same clowns leave 5 minutes before half time and come back late for second half!

The game only lasts 90+ minutes and the players do notice when the fans desert them. Stay till the end and cheer of the team

Part of football is having a beer, and if you have been a city fan for a while then you will be heavily into drinking before during and after matches, that is why the CLOWNS leave early and get back late. Maybe you should try the theatre if you are hating yur fellow blues so much.

johnmc said:
markyboyblue said:
I left early and missed the ending. I'm not upset or pissed off just relieved we did it. Heard the goal on GMR as I was driving down Queens Road I dont think that me not being there made a difference, As the song goes "I'l leave when I want, I'l leave when I want". I pay my season ticket money so can come and go when I choose.

Had to get back for my daughters birthday party which started at 3, left my missus to set everything up while I was at the match. I noramlly do stay til the end.

markyboyblue said:
MadchesterCity said:
onceabluealways said:
Get a grip. If people want to leave for whatever reason they have, then thats up to them. Why have so much anamosity to these fellow blues.

Just like the people who moan because not everyone can afford certain match tickets. We all make choices and learn to live with them.

Some probably are gutted but thats life.

The problem is that they obstruct everyone's view whilst leaving on the 85th minute (EL3) - unbelievable - my pet hate at the match.

Same clowns leave 5 minutes before half time and come back late for second half!

The game only lasts 90+ minutes and the players do notice when the fans desert them. Stay till the end and cheer of the team

Part of football is having a beer, and if you have been a city fan for a while then you will be heavily into drinking before during and after matches, that is why the CLOWNS leave early and get back late. Maybe you should try the theatre if you are hating yur fellow blues so much.

This doesnt stack up..one minute your half way up Ashton New Road feeling smug about beating the traffic and listening to Cheesey ejaculating...the next your leaving early so you can have a beer....youve lost me (which isnt difficult)

markyboyblue said:
johnmc said:
markyboyblue said:

Had to get back for my daughters birthday party which started at 3, left my missus to set everything up while I was at the match. I noramlly do stay til the end.

You see thats fair enough - you will always get instances like this. Its the people who are leaving to get back to the pub that people have an issue with I think.

If you're going to leave - LEAVE.

Dont start making your way along your row and then stop in front of someone to watch whats happening on the pitch. If you do expect to be pushed out of the way and don't turn around muttering about only seeing what was happening when you get shoved along.

i leave West Ham as soon as the injury time board appears... it really makes a difference to getting home, leaving at full time adds another hour sitting in blackwall tunnel traffic.

i couldn't care less if people thought i was less of a supporter. no way am i sitting in hour traffic because i decided to stay for an extra 3mins

BillyMC said:
markyboyblue said:
MadchesterCity said:

This doesnt stack up..one minute your half way up Ashton New Road feeling smug about beating the traffic and listening to Cheesey ejaculating...the next your leaving early so you can have a beer....youve lost me (which isnt difficult)

Yeah sometimes I leave early but most of the time i'm there til the end. I was replying to the person who thinks we should all be sat down in our seats from 1455 until 1650 just in case we get in his way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.