For everyone that left before FT y/day...

I love these threads someone moans because some people left early

then the people who left early get the hump because they have been moaned at

then the people who didn't leave early but stick up for the people who left early jump in

and it all turns into one big cluster fuck of arguing

As you were lads

It is baffling - our biggest league game thus far this season and tied at 90 minutes and there must have been 10k empty seats. I know you will get people leaving early for various reasons such as pregnancy, having young children or being elderly and missng the rush but there is no way everyone who leaves is in that boat.

If you are that bothered about traffic why not avoid the roads altogther and stay at home.

Each to their own though. Maybe it will improve with the metrolink?

m20.benny said:
fuck em all, serves them right.

i hate these scumbags who leave before the end. all so that you can nip away from the car park a few minutes before everyone else.

try walking or getting the bus you lazy twats.
Scumbags?

Wow benny, I was unaware Didsbury had a special school.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V1Gn0e7kvTA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 1Gn0e7kvTA</a>

?

onceabluealways said:
Get a grip. If people want to leave for whatever reason they have, then thats up to them. Why have so much anamosity to these fellow blues.

Just like the people who moan because not everyone can afford certain match tickets. We all make choices and learn to live with them.

Some probably are gutted but thats life.

The problem is that they obstruct everyone's view whilst leaving on the 85th minute (EL3) - unbelievable - my pet hate at the match.

Same clowns leave 5 minutes before half time and come back late for second half!

The game only lasts 90+ minutes and the players do notice when the fans desert them. Stay till the end and cheer of the team

I feel like have just stepped in dog shit, listening to you lot rant and call your fellow fans unloyal, part timers et al.

All the people I go with (5) have been city fans since birth, all have done away matches, all season card holders for at least 10years, two have had theres for 20 years, went to gilliingham play off, fa cup semi and final last year, away euro fixtures over the past three years. Who are you to get on my back.

Wish I had never commented / stood in this dog shit thread!

I left early and missed the ending. I'm not upset or pissed off just relieved we did it. Heard the goal on GMR as I was driving down Queens Road I dont think that me not being there made a difference, As the song goes "I'l leave when I want, I'l leave when I want". I pay my season ticket money so can come and go when I choose.

shadygiz said:
King Of The Kippax said:
shadygiz said:
because time and time again, city fans thinks its ok to call fellow match going fans nobs, dicks, twats, etc.

what did they do to deserve such bile?

leave a game 5 mins early, now thats why its embarassing.

And can you quote me on that anywhere?

i said city fans, not being specific.

this thread isnt about you, you do know that?[/]quote]

Really?! And theres me thinking im gods gift to the bluemoon forum :( You've upset me now :'(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.