For everyone that left before FT y/day...

markyboyblue said:
MadchesterCity said:
onceabluealways said:
Get a grip. If people want to leave for whatever reason they have, then thats up to them. Why have so much anamosity to these fellow blues.

Just like the people who moan because not everyone can afford certain match tickets. We all make choices and learn to live with them.

Some probably are gutted but thats life.

The problem is that they obstruct everyone's view whilst leaving on the 85th minute (EL3) - unbelievable - my pet hate at the match.

Same clowns leave 5 minutes before half time and come back late for second half!

The game only lasts 90+ minutes and the players do notice when the fans desert them. Stay till the end and cheer of the team

Part of football is having a beer, and if you have been a city fan for a while then you will be heavily into drinking before during and after matches, that is why the CLOWNS leave early and get back late. Maybe you should try the theatre if you are hating your fellow blues so much.

No hate hear just frustration as this is when the team needs you most!

Fair play to those aforementioned that have illness or disability but to simply leave 10 minutes early to beat the rush with so much at stake is shocking, was about 10,000 empty seats when Balotelli struck that winning penalty.

never realized I used clowns, wrong choice of word but lack of support can have a big affect on the team

Markt85 said:
i leave West Ham as soon as the injury time board appears... it really makes a difference to getting home, leaving at full time adds another hour sitting in blackwall tunnel traffic.

i couldn't care less if people thought i was less of a supporter. no way am i sitting in hour traffic because i decided to stay for an extra 3mins

And Ill bet if West Ham score a late goal to win a game you feel just as happy that west ham won than you would if you actually saw it.

I didnt go to the Liverpool league game as it would have been 50/50 whether I would have made it in time, it was pissing down, I had a bad day at work and frankly just couldnt be arsed. That is far worse than missing 3 minutes. However I poured myself a nice couple of whiskeys, had a decent tea,watched the build up, match and post match debate and enjoyed myself thoroughly. The 3-0 win was just as good on TV as it would have been at the game.

Markt85 said:
i leave West Ham as soon as the injury time board appears... it really makes a difference to getting home, leaving at full time adds another hour sitting in blackwall tunnel traffic.

i couldn't care less if people thought i was less of a supporter. no way am i sitting in hour traffic because i decided to stay for an extra 3mins

Fully understanding watching the Ammers under Fat Sam...but when your watching the English Barcelona?

People have their own lives outside of the world of Football

This doesn't make them any bigger, smaller, worser, better fans than anyone else.

I missed Dzeko's goal on Monday night as I went to take a leak.
Similar, as I had to go.

I'm %100 sure every fan who missed the goal at the end would rather of been there to watch it but that's why every match is televised and I'm sure they have seen the action when they got home.

I stay 'till the end.
I do this - not so I miss any action - but so I can show my appreciation to the team for their performance.

daveduke67 said:
If you're going to leave - LEAVE.

Dont start making your way along your row and then stop in front of someone to watch whats happening on the pitch. If you do expect to be pushed out of the way and don't turn around muttering about only seeing what was happening when you get shoved along.
this pisses me off

I also noticed at the Emirates when Wellbeck scored on 82 mins, the stadium was half empty. The tickets for Arsenal are double the price of ours. This is really oddball behaviour. I'd rather stay in my seat and wait 10 mins after the match for everyone to clear off, rather than leave early and miss the pinnacle of the game. It's like shagging the missus and in midstroke, just giving up and making a cup of tea instead. Some people in this world are wired up all wrong.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
That family stand is a bit of a joke really, always seats empty during the game and then with 10 minutes left its like we are losing 10-0 to Wigan the way people are streaming out
i sit in the Family stand, never leave till the final whistle, 10 empty seats next to me are for staff from the City Store, they arrive at 20 mins and go again at around 70! cant comment for the rest of the stand but I stay till the end always.

Who gives a shit?

If City are going to close all the exit roads for half an hour as soon as the match is over they are going to get this. It happens in all similar grounds.

Some of you love to harangue other blues, that's the truth.

Totally out of order to call fellow blues scumbags and knobs. Fucking take a good look at yourselves. Really no need at all.

Never understand why little cretins like you find it nice to laugh at fans who will clearly be gutted at missing the winner because they made a decision which is their own to leave. I sincerely hope you miss a title winning goal because you're stuck in traffic. By the way I was there for the winner yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.