Forest docked 4 points

I think a lot of City fans forget (or choose to ignore) the impact this bullshit is now having on other clubs (and their supporters). outside the ‘big 6. Preferring instead to Lord it over them.

Whatever the primary purpose of the restrictions, the current primary objective for any sane person has to be to abolish these ridiculous constraints.

For the good of the game.

The irony is that those clubs with some ambition have tried to invest, but have been caught out and punished with points deductions but now some of the bigger clubs are struggling with the rules it's time to change them again. I hope there are seven clubs around who are strong enough to tell them to shove it. Goose and gander, and all that.
We have seen in the last couple of weeks that ffp suits the likes of Brentford, Bournemouth & Palace.

I think a lot of City fans forget (or choose to ignore) the impact this bullshit is now having on other clubs (and their supporters). outside the ‘big 6. Preferring instead to Lord it over them.

Whatever the primary purpose of the restrictions, the current primary objective for any sane person has to be to abolish these ridiculous constraints.

It must be a nightmare for Luton, Forest, Everton and the other clubs down there. Relegation is stressful enough, never mind not knowing where you actually stand and how many points you need. Its an absolute mess and has huge sporting and financial impacts on those teams.

I'm finding all this points docked etc abit depressing really. Let owners invest what they want and allow fans to live the dream
It's one of those "British things" nobody does isn't it these points deductions as a form of punishment?.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but do other European leagues do this for financial punishments?.

No if you've read a lot of the messages most of us are perfectly aware of the impact. Clubs outside the big six as we're now called could never realistically compete. We couldn't until the takeover. A bigger share of the huge TV money made them a bit more competitive but that's it.

Ffp has always been a nonsense to make the gap wider. I'm not lording it over them personally and i hope it's scrapped. ( It won't be) I am however laughing at their bleating and have zero fucks to give. For years they've called us cheats and even now they've actually failed this nonsense themselves,their first response is, "What about City????" Fuck them!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.