Formation??

IWasHere said:
kun said:
Dear Sheikh Mansour...

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/944921_668070433209357_1533746936_n.jpg[/bigimg]

This. The only problem with this is that cavani might go to Chelsea...really want him though
I'd rather has five in midfield and Kun up front on his own.

I wonder if txixi (sp?) isn't trying to transition to the 4-3-3 with Aguero in the false 9/messi role. Not saying for next season but could see a def push in that directon. Specially of they move to unload nasri, as I don't see him staying long term. Could see the 4-2-2-2, depending on what tevez does. I think dzeko will get a shot tbf, don't see the money being spent to try and get cavani, and seems Aguero *is* the future and direction the way they want to go.

PNWBlue said:
I wonder if txixi (sp?) isn't trying to transition to the 4-3-3 with Aguero in the false 9/messi role. Not saying for next season but could see a def push in that directon. Specially of they move to unload nasri, as I don't see him staying long term. Could see the 4-2-2-2, depending on what tevez does. I think dzeko will get a shot tbf, don't see the money being spent to try and get cavani, and seems Aguero *is* the future and direction the way they want to go.

My thoughts almost exactly but you said it better than I could. Thanks!

One wide player, one striker, 2 creatives and 2 holding.

So atm

Nasri Kun Navas
Silva
Fernandinho Yaya

I think that might be the way to go especially as we can do

Tevez Edin Milner
?????
Barry Rodwell

So we're going to play 4231 by the looks of it. IF we make no more signings team A would be Hart; Zaba, Nasty, Komps, Clichy; Jesus, Tevez, Silva; Aguero.
Team B - Pants; Richards, Lescott, Rodwell, Kolarov;Barry, Garcia; Milner, Nasri, Sinclair; Dzeko.
Not too shabby. Do we need anyone else? I'd say Isco in is the only way we could possibly strengthen that A team to replace Tevez or Aguero who could rotate.
SOOOOOOO can't wait for next season. Shackles off! Come on CITY

wattle said:
So we're going to play 4231 by the looks of it. IF we make no more signings team A would be Hart; Zaba, Nasty, Komps, Clichy; Jesus, Tevez, Silva; Aguero.
Team B - Pants; Richards, Lescott, Rodwell, Kolarov;Barry, Garcia; Milner, Nasri, Sinclair; Dzeko.
Not too shabby. Do we need anyone else? I'd say Isco in is the only way we could possibly strengthen that A team to replace Tevez or Aguero who could rotate.
SOOOOOOO can't wait for next season. Shackles off! Come on CITY
Team A's midfield would be invisible.

could see us playing 4-2-3-1..
hart
micah/zaba-vinnie-nasty-clichy
fernan-yaya
silva-navas-isco(if we get him)
aguero
that's against big teams such as spurs, rags etc..

against teams like villa, Norwich etc:
hart
micah/zaba-vinnie-nasty-clichy
milner/garcia-jack
nasri (if he stays)-tevez-silva
edin(if he stays)- if not hopefully he gives guidetti a chance but I doubt it...

We will line up:

---------------Aguero------------
Navas--------Isco----------Silva
---------Fernandinho----Yaya-----
Clichy-----Nasty---Vk-----Zabaleta
------------------Hart---------------

Interchanging 3, with a mountain of a midfield.

its going to be interesting to see what the line up would be in league cup games against shocking teams, hopefully we get to see more youngsters play

Hart

Zabba Kompany Nastastic Clichy

Rodwell Yaya

Navas Silva Fernandinho

Aguero / Tevez / Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.