Formula 1 2022

The crash / coming together with Albon and Stroll .
There was absolutely no need for a yellow flag, considering they left the cars out after a car crashed and was allowed to be taken off under virtual, then safety. And, stewards pushing cars down the pit lane while cars passed them on track.

As a viewer I was robbed of a contest, that’s my complaint.

Fantastic driving by Verstappen. Great battle with LeCler. Very clever when and where Verstappen got and stayed ahead. This is what you wanna see in F1 racing.

Good to see Ferrari back in the top with failing breaking lights. 7 different cars in top 10. At last.

Fantastic driving by Verstappen. Great battle with LeCler. Very clever when and where Verstappen got and stayed ahead. This is what you wanna see in F1 racing.

Good to see Ferrari back in the top with failing breaking lights. 7 different cars in top 10. At last.
7 different cars in the top 10 only really means something if they're all racing each other for the win. The spread across the field is ludicrous and in direct contrast to the promised closer racing. Basically, the 2 teams in each pair that are closely matched race either other well, but then there's a second a lap to the next battle. If 7 teams were all within 2/3 tenths of each other then that's closer and better racing.

Switching Lewis for Leclerc is just a gimmick, not a meaningful change.

Rhetorical, I know, but that race, and the rest of the dubious decisions during the season, have got long term fans questioning whether the sport is just that, or it has now become an entertainment/drama series where endings can be manipulated.
Has it?

It's F1; it's always been this way and nobody should kid themselves otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.