Formula 1 2022

Has it?

It's F1; it's always been this way and nobody should kid themselves otherwise.
From my perspective, yes. It’s only in recent times that questions have been asked.

Sky were very much matter of fact at the end of last season, brushing what happened under the rug. Now, at the start of this season, they have stated it was a dubious call, admitting that it was farcical. It also means that they will go even further to offset the wrong in the sport.

7 different cars in the top 10 only really means something if they're all racing each other for the win. The spread across the field is ludicrous and in direct contrast to the promised closer racing. Basically, the 2 teams in each pair that are closely matched race either other well, but then there's a second a lap to the next battle. If 7 teams were all within 2/3 tenths of each other then that's closer and better racing.

Switching Lewis for Leclerc is just a gimmick, not a meaningful change.
Still 7 different teams in the top 10. And It’s more racing now compared to last season. Well, maybe not so for Mercedes.

No gimmick to me. Not just LeCler but also Ferrari.

Still 7 different teams in the top 10. And It’s more racing now compared to last season. Well, maybe not so for Mercedes.

No gimmick to me. Not just LeCler but also Ferrari.
2 at the top, a lot of following around with big gaps and some midfield squabbles.

Meet the new F1, same as the old F1.

Frankly I think you're a lost cause. All the other Motorsport related forums I'm on are just over the moon we've seen such a great battle for the lead.

If you can't enjoy that race then that's your loss.
I wouldn't bother with him mate, he's a fucking loon.

Theres been more drama in the first 2 races this season than in many a season before it. I just want to see Hamilton getting back up to compete with the other 2 imagine the 3 of them fighting for the lead would be good with there team mates not too far behind them. This is Merc get there act together could be the best F1 season of all time.

Theres been more drama in the first 2 races this season than in many a season before it. I just want to see Hamilton getting back up to compete with the other 2 imagine the 3 of them fighting for the lead would be good with there team mates not too far behind them. This is Merc get there act together could be the best F1 season of all time.
Yeah it’s a big ask for Merc to improve enough (but if anyone can) then we’d have 6 genuine contenders to win each race (Russel is showing he’s no slouch against his more illustrious team mate).

Perez was hugely unfortunate as to the timing of the safety car. Amazing how often they run in Max’s favour.

I've not seen anything assessing why Hamilton made so little progress yesterday, although he obviously lost out from the safety car. Was there anything else that happened to cause such relatively little progress through the field?

Russell seemed to be okay, so why the difference In race and qualifying?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.