Formula 1 2022

I've not seen anything assessing why Hamilton made so little progress yesterday, although he obviously lost out from the safety car. Was there anything else that happened to cause such relatively little progress through the field?

Russell seemed to be okay, so why the difference In race and qualifying?
I'm wondering if Lewis downed tools.

Talkshite reporting he led a drivers delegation wanting to cancel the race.

Not an answer.
It sure is mate. Verstappen is not a very popular figure around here. Maybe you and others get by when you watch the documentary about how he was raised by his dad and grandad that makes him the person he is today.
I prefer to go by the opinion of the other F1 drivers who very much respect him rather than the biased opinion on here.
But hey, if you don’t like him don't watch him. Liverpool have some great players and play some great football. I don’t watch them except when they play us. It’s easy. Try it.

I'm wondering if Lewis downed tools.

Talkshite reporting he led a drivers delegation wanting to cancel the race.
I doubt it.

I think he and Mercedes really struggled to develop the car so that it's tyres warmed up quickly. His qualifying laps were ALL really tentative. On Sunday it showed that once his tyres had the time to warm up he was very comfortable, and likely the fastest non-Ferrari/RedBull at the time.

Previously Mercedes have been able to focus on race pace over qualifying because they'd always likely be near the front. But last weekend it backfired massively.

It sure is mate. Verstappen is not a very popular figure around here. Maybe you and others get by when you watch the documentary about how he was raised by his dad and grandad that makes him the person he is today.
I prefer to go by the opinion of the other F1 drivers who very much respect him rather than the biased opinion on here.
But hey, if you don’t like him don't watch him. Liverpool have some great players and play some great football. I don’t watch them except when they play us. It’s easy. Try it.
Is that his fellow drivers who repeatedly had to tell him that his overtaking manoeuvres were dangerous, even after he’d landed on Lewis’ head?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.