FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

Eh? You can change the team completely, for free, before the first game of the season - only use 'bench boost' if you are confident all 15 players will be playing (that's a one-off option per season), wild card is if you want to change a large number of players during the season, ie your team is shit and you need a total re-think, you get one wild card in each 'half' of the season. Free-hit is an option to change any number of players without penalty costs, but is only active for a single week, after which the team reverts to previous line-up, it's useful, say, on cup qtr-final weekend when a number of your team may be playing cup games whilst there are still league games in the schedule.
You can swap any players from your bench to your team without penalty each week, and change captain whenever - captain gets double points so is an important pick, something I consistently get wrong!
I know I'm think of loading my bench and using the bench boost early this season say game week 2? and then wildcarding to get my money back on the pitch I never get value out of the bench boost but with the world Cup I'm thinking early wildcard could be a shout.

Strong team without Salah, could do with either a Spurs MF (Kulu, Son) or Arsenal MF (Martinelli, Saka) instead of Coutinho.

Changed my team so many times was wondering if Haaland will start the first game. This is mine as of now.

Attachments

• B6795F92-54DB-4CFE-9BD8-55159B203F41.png
    B6795F92-54DB-4CFE-9BD8-55159B203F41.png
    565.7 KB · Views: 30
Thinking about with this, bench boost week 2, then wildcarding to get the money back on the pitch. I always forget bench boost and never plan for it so thinking about getting it out of the way early or should I just wait until a double game week? Can you use bench boost and free hit in the same week? Cause that could be a shout. Screenshot_20220727_105007_com.pl.premierleague.jpg

Mentions above of early bench boosts and triple captains - I am learning at bit each year, and think you may want to hold on to these sorts of tactics until there is a double-game week, when your captain and bench will be playing twice...
Lol I know I should but I never can plan for a successful bench boost maybe after the world cup I could put abit of money on the bench and maybe a double game week comes in the next few weeks?

Changed my team so many times was wondering if Haaland will start the first game. This is mine as of now.
I'm thinking of starting salah and kane for game week 1 and swapping kane to Haaland depending on the fixtures or injuries. Prices changes could catch you or injuries if you are using you free transfers on swapping kane and Haaland. For what it's worth I think he will start.

I'm thinking of starting salah and kane for game week 1 and swapping kane to Haaland depending on the fixtures or injuries. Prices changes could catch you or injuries if you are using you free transfers on swapping kane and Haaland. For what it's worth I think he will start.
Cheers pal waiting to see how many mins Haaland will play on Saturday and then go from there. Kane should grab a goal or two first game no doubt his price will go up and Salah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.