FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

I want Rico in my team so much but I know the minute I do Pep will fuck me and pick numbnuts in his position. Might just keep my transfer in my pocket this week and finally fuck Quansah and Barco off in one fell swoop.

This game is corrupt eh!
Why is Barco constantly sitting at 4.0 with 0% change despite huge amount of transfers out?

I don't think a player's price can drop after being sold or loaned, they get a red flag on their name once the transfer has been confirmed, and that's it for price changes.
Ah FFS never knew that, so many players dropping in value this season and a handful going up, I’m normally an early wild carder to get my team value up and it’s giving me anxiety lol

Isak just hobbled off, no transfers left and got him in my team, not like he's been doing much anyway I suppose.

I've wildcarded.
I'm not sure you needed to, but I'll be curious who you pick up. I'm assuming you are shedding Nkunku, but Son too?

I think I'll need to be taking 5+ changes before I decide to wildcard. BTW, tell me who is replacing Henderson because I'm not happy there either, but not feeling the urgency... yet.

Isak just hobbled off, no transfers left and got him in my team, not like he's been doing much anyway I suppose.
He took a PK, so he couldn't have been that bad. I missed most of the game working/watching tennis, but I'm more worried about the amount of minutes he logged playing the entire match. But then again, there's no one to spell him on Sunday vs. Spurs.

Between Isak/Rogers/Smith Rowe, someone has to sit on the bench for me this week, and currently it is SR, but just barely....

He took a PK, so he couldn't have been that bad. I missed most of the game working/watching tennis, but I'm more worried about the amount of minutes he logged playing the entire match. But then again, there's no one to spell him on Sunday vs. Spurs.

Between Isak/Rogers/Smith Rowe, someone has to sit on the bench for me this week, and currently it is SR, but just barely....
Yea he stayed on in the end and took a pk like you said so he must of been fine, I want to make cash for palmer but no transfers left so it looks like isak will be staying for now until I can make enough up by selling isak /eze or jota.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.