FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Got a question.

I wildcarded last week so should have kept my free transfer, plus another free transfer after today's deadline making 2 free transfers?

I'm only showing 1 free transfer on the transfers page though.

Got a question.

I wildcarded last week so should have kept my free transfer, plus another free transfer after today's deadline making 2 free transfers?

I'm only showing 1 free transfer on the transfers page though.
From what I understand, if you had 1 free transfer entering a WC week, you have 1 free transfer the week after. Replace 1 with any number up to 5 and that holds true. From what I understand, you don't get another free transfer during the week you WC.

Their website explains it the same way:

Please note that when playing either a Wildcard or your Free Hit chip, any saved free transfers are maintained for the following Gameweek. If you had 2 saved free transfers, you will still have 2 saved free transfers the Gameweek after playing the chip.

From what I understand, if you had 1 free transfer entering a WC week, you have 1 free transfer the week after. Replace 1 with any number up to 5 and that holds true. From what I understand, you don't get another free transfer during the week you WC.

Their website explains it the same way:

Please note that when playing either a Wildcard or your Free Hit chip, any saved free transfers are maintained for the following Gameweek. If you had 2 saved free transfers, you will still have 2 saved free transfers the Gameweek after playing the chip.

Thanks, so basically you don't get awarded a free transfer in the week you wildcard?

In other news, my double arsenal defence with João Pedro on the bench has worked a treat.

Thanks, so basically you don't get awarded a free transfer in the week you wildcard?
Yeah, that's basically the deal.
In other news, my double arsenal defence with João Pedro on the bench has worked a treat.
Yeah, that was tough, especially with João Pedro. It's at those times I make sure my City glasses are on first, and think about how that draw and Arse having to settle for a single point at home is going to benefit our EPL team!

Last edited:
Yeah, that's basically the deal.

Yeah, that was tough, especially with João Pedro. It's at those times I make sure my City glasses are on first, and think about how that draw and how Arse having to settle for a single point at home is going to benefit our EPL team!
If anything will jinx arsenal it's me having double their defence. Those clean sheets are going to be rare from now on.

Fucking Flekken.
Welp, 0 clean sheets this day, but that one was the hardest one in the dying minutes of the game, no question.

One thing that has been answered today is that Haaland remains essential. There could still be gold in the Triple Captain play when Southampton is on the GW menu.

Welp, 0 clean sheets this day, but that one was the hardest one in the dying minutes of the game, no question.

One thing that has been answered today is that Haaland remains essential. There could still be gold in the Triple Captain play when Southampton is on the GW menu.
Non Haaland owners will now be in panic mode, especially those who have wildcarded but gone without Haaland in their draft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.