FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Non Haaland owners will now be in panic mode, especially those who have wildcarded but gone without Haaland in their draft.
Yep, I think there will be lots of WCs to fit him in from those that don't have him that can still do so. My GW06 WC is still looking good with more data and some key fixture changes.

And for the record, I posted that Haaland was essential when it was 1-1 in the match. Who knew I should have triple captained him today too? ;-)

Yep, I think there will be lots of WCs to fit him in from those that don't have him that can still do so. My GW06 WC is still looking good with more data and some key fixture changes.

And for the record, I posted that Haaland was essential when it was 1-1 in the match. Who knew I should have triple captained him today too? ;-)
I imagine you are looking at City, arsenal and Brentford closely for your GW6 wildcard?

55 points so far, with Pope, Van der Ven and Porro to play tomorrow (a 0-0 would be perfect!). Mee and Foden with no points for me (forgot to sell him). Tuanzebe (2 pts) to come off the bench for him.....

1000022721.jpg

The late Sinisterra goal was a nice bonus!

I imagine you are looking at City, arsenal and Brentford closely for your GW6 wildcard?
If a certain Brentford midfielder is about to rise in price prior, I may not be able to wait, but in general, yes. That could happen as early as tonight the way current stats are trending.

He can sit on my bench next week if it comes to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.