FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Made the stunningly flawed decision, after triple captaining the striking viking last week, to go with Palmer this week, as big Erl is more reliable at home. Form an orderly queue to administer slaps please :/
It might be you as the delusional opponent I played in the BM - Head to Head did the same thing. He was unequipped to stand up to 80 points with Palmer on the (C).

I'd be tempted to turn in a likely Rag in the same competition that has 3 Rags, 3 Dippers, 3 Chelsea and 0 CIty, but honestly, I just want to beat the crap out of them next week, so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Eat it "Lovemore..." with your loser players!

Last edited:
It might be you as the delusional opponent I played in the BM - Head to Head did the same thing. He was unequipped to stand up to 80 points with Palmer on the (C).

I'd be tempted to turn in a likely Rag in the same competition that has 3 Rags, 3 Dippers, 3 Chelsea and 0 CIty, but honestly, I just want to beat the crap out of them next week, so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Eat it "Lovemore..." with your loser players!
nope not me, didn't get near 80 points :/ Strangely I won both my other two h2h games against people who had Haaland has captain

Thoughts on swapping KDB for Salah against Forest this weekend? KDB's quality is often not recognised with FPL points whereas Salah seems more likely to score or get assists. My other option is Pedro against Ipswich.

Thoughts on swapping KDB for Salah against Forest this weekend? KDB's quality is often not recognised with FPL points whereas Salah seems more likely to score or get assists. My other option is Pedro against Ipswich.
International break mate. Wait to see who comes back with any injuries before making any changes.

I've bit the bullet and shipped out Watkins and Foden (yes, really) for Salah and Welbeck. Getting rid of Foden wasn't an easy call (far from it), but I wanted to get Salah in. Like Haaland, he guarantees points. And a straight swap wouldn't have raised enough cash, hence the Watkins/Welbeck swap. This'll be the team I go with, if Solanke isn't fit (25% chance of playing, apparently)....

1000022761.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.