FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

I've bit the bullet and shipped out Watkins and Foden (yes, really) for Salah and Welbeck. Getting rid of Foden wasn't an easy call (far from it), but I wanted to get Salah in. Like Haaland, he guarantees points. And a straight swap wouldn't have raised enough cash, hence the Watkins/Welbeck swap. This'll be the team I go with, if Solanke isn't fit (25% chance of playing, apparently)....

View attachment 130546
Has your team value changed?
Rodri and Foden might be available at a reduced price after international break

Ended with 62 pts, just below the average (64). But red arrows as far as the eye can see. I'm guessing Salah is responsible for that. I don't have him, but countless millions do.
I got 69 so above average but all red arrows

Can anyone shed light why mine included my subs in the team points? I didn’t use bench boost.

Savio and van der ven.

I didn’t know it did that. I thought if a picked player didn’t play you just got no points for him.

Cheers blue.

You get the points for them, which is why it's infuriating if someone comes on for a couple of minutes and gets 1pt whilst you've got a decent haul sat as first sub on the bench! Story of last season for me that!

The subs should get swapped into the lineup when you view the team though...I thought they used to do that anyway.

I've bit the bullet and shipped out Watkins and Foden (yes, really) for Salah and Welbeck. Getting rid of Foden wasn't an easy call (far from it), but I wanted to get Salah in. Like Haaland, he guarantees points. And a straight swap wouldn't have raised enough cash, hence the Watkins/Welbeck swap. This'll be the team I go with, if Solanke isn't fit (25% chance of playing, apparently)....

View attachment 130546
Yeah I need him in team but can only swap him for KDB, Saka or Palmer....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.