FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

We really are very tolerant to the dippers, we write them letters of apology when they injure City fans and I see the leader of the Bluemoon fantasy league is a fucking dippers fan

We really are very tolerant to the dippers, we write them letters of apology when they injure City fans and I see the leader of the Bluemoon fantasy league is a fucking dippers fan
Tough to tell - 2 City, 2 Dippers, 2 Arse, and has captained Haaland the past 2 GWs.

Has Haaland, Salah, Saka, Pedro Porro, Isak, and Raya, so I'm more impressed at the quality of key positions.

Granted, that's about it with the rest of the team being bare budget enabling players.

It's impossible to win Fantasy football without Liverpool players. Some of us play this for money not as a year long exercise on who the biggest bert is.

It's impossible to win Fantasy football without Liverpool players. Some of us play this for money not as a year long exercise on who the biggest bert is.
No I’m not talking about the players in his team, I’m talking about him nominating liverpool as his favourite team, therefore not sure why he’s in the bluemoon league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.