FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Hacking!

No, just go into leagues and cups, if you’re in the bluemoon league select that league, then select the person at the top, scroll down and you see who the person has selected as their favourite team, in his case it’s liverpool
Tried that. It just shows the persons squad for me. Nothing more. Do you use the app?

Also, there are loads of players in that league. I’d be surprised if they’re all Blues.

Last season I joined what I thought was a local boozer I know with the code appearing on Facebook. When I went onto the pubs Facebook profile later in the season, turns out it was somewhere in Kent.

Tried that. It just shows the persons squad for me. Nothing more. Do you use the app?

Also, there are loads of players in that league. I’d be surprised if they’re all Blues.

Last season I joined what I thought was a local boozer I know with the code appearing on Facebook. When I went onto the pubs Facebook profile later in the season, turns out it was somewhere in Kent.
No mate I just go in on the net on my iPhone- anyone in a league that you are in you can click on, and it shows you what other leagues they are in, who they support etc

Fair point. Consider my wrist slapped. Quick question for you; are you suggesting that the Bluemoon league should only be open to City fans?
I had a look at a few. There’s all sorts on there. Dippers, Arsenal fans, Chelsea too. Quite a few dippers infact. 703 teams so not surprising really.

It's impossible to win Fantasy football without Liverpool players. Some of us play this for money not as a year long exercise on who the biggest bert is.
Way back when I first played I had a no city players policy as we were shit and anyone i picked was guaranteed to get injured.

I won my office league on the back of Rooney and Ronaldo at rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.