FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

For those not on a wildcard we’ll all be praying the wildcard template isn’t successful or our teams will be significantly left behind from a points and tea, value perspective.

I suspect wildcard template teams in the most part will have many of the following players.

Keeper
Fabianski
Pope? Raya, Allison or 4.5 keeper

Defender
ARS/ LIV asset(s)
Lewis
Konate
Dunk
Digne

Midfielder
Salah
Diaz
Mitoma
Onana
Mbeumo (early transfers in to gain value)
Semenyo
Rogers
Saka/ Palmer

Attacker
Haaland
Wellbeck
Jaoa Pedro

Does the above seem likely?

Also interestingly City assets don’t seem that popular Haaland aside

Timing of use of Foden/ De Bruyne / Doku/ Savio and Rodri in team could end with huge point hauls. Looks like cheapest we’ll pick up Rodri is 6.4 as his ownership has started to grow, will Foden drop to 9.3M and if so are you willing to take a risk on him?

View attachment 131221
I've got Savio in but at some point I'm expecting heavy rotation in our midfield given foden, rodri are yet to start. The only certainty is that point distribution will change.

Just brought Digne in for the good villa fixture run. I could go for Watkins as well (for havertz or jpedro).

I'm looking at using my free hit in gw21 (the one after next). We play Arsenal at home, that's 5 of my players in that 1 game. At the same time dippers, spurs, Villa all have easy home games so could easily pick 9 from those 3 teams.

Last edited:
I've got Savio in but at some point I'm expecting heavy rotation in our midfield given foden, rodri are yet to start. The only certainty is that point distribution will change.

Just brought Digne in for the good villa fixture run. I could go for Watkins as well (for havertz or jpedro).

I'm looking at using my free hit in gw21 (the one after next). We play Arsenal at home, that's 5 of my players in that 1 game. At the same time dippers, spurs, Villa all have easy home games so could easily pick 9 from those 3 teams.
Yòu are on wildcard and have kept Savio?
I can see big returns from Savio but concerned about rotation and injury and a bit surprised his ownership is so small

Yòu are on wildcard and have kept Savio?
I can see big returns from Savio but concerned about rotation and injury and a bit surprised his ownership is so small
Was on a wildcard. He was the player I brought in for nkunku. I like to have some higher risk options in my squad. His super low ownership was one reason to go for him, if he had played and scored some points last gw his price would 100% have gone up. Still would if he starts again although fixtures not so easy now.

I've a transfer saved so thinking I might swap him out for Eze or Mitoma. Weirdly at 6.5m and below midfielders the top 5 are all in the 5 to 5.6m price range.

Was on a wildcard. He was the player I brought in for nkunku. I like to have some higher risk options in my squad. His super low ownership was one reason to go for him, if he had played and scored some points last gw his price would 100% have gone up. Still would if he starts again although fixtures not so easy now.

I've a transfer saved so thinking I might swap him out for Eze or Mitoma. Weirdly at 6.5m and below midfielders the top 5 are all in the 5 to 5.6m price range.
Mitoma is 6.6 though as he was an option I liked but couldn't afford

I got Salah in as well but had to take a -4 to do it. I had to sacrifice Palmer and White for Salah and Lewis. Not sure Lewis was the right move but if he keeps playing then he's a bargain.
I avoided any - 4s for now. It's a bit early in the season to be taking those hits. Still got all the "perks" to use (TC, WC, BB & FH). I was reluctant to sell Foden, but he hasn't been playing. And I really wanted to get Salah in. Like Haaland, he pretty much guarantees points. My "front six"...

1000022929.jpg

Solanke on the bench as well. When he's fit, he'll probably come in for Sinisterra.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.