Francis Lee RIP

Was simply just. Frannnncisss Leeeeee, Frannnncisss Leeeeee
It was. Forgot that one. Same tune as Tooonnny Book occasionally. Individual player songs were still in their infancy pre Rodney Marsh I would say. Alan , Alan, Alan Oakes was quite popular after a long range rocket , m. I.. c..k Mick Doyle, Tony Tony Coleman oooh ooohh. Colin and Buzzers songs, can't think of many others not dozens like today.

It was. Forgot that one. Same tune as Tooonnny Book occasionally. Individual player songs were still in their infancy pre Rodney Marsh I would say. Alan , Alan, Alan Oakes was quite popular after a long range rocket , m. I.. c..k Mick Doyle, Tony Tony Coleman oooh ooohh. Colin and Buzzers songs, can't think of many others not dozens like today.
Quick diversion from the question, also remembered Oooh oh Georgie Heslop na na na na na na nah. The old Handel or Mozart tune, was a good one. Apologies for drifting thought I'd mention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.