Frank De Boer (new boss?)

The players look like they are still playing for the Manager yesterday, if Mancini goes in the summer the next manager will be under immense Pressure also the majority of the fans won't be happy! Don't have a good start next season fans will be disgruntled about the change and why it happened and the media will have a field day, if you think this season was bad next seasons they will be in overdrive of negativity!

Very Bad move at this moment in our development Mancini needs at least another 2 seasons for me!

De Boer and not Mourinho ??? I can hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth as to some this will truly be armageddon..

waspish said:
The players look like they are still playing for the Manager yesterday, if Mancini goes in the summer the next manager will be under immense Pressure also the majority of the fans won't be happy! Don't have a good start next season fans will be disgruntled about the change and why it happened and the media will have a field day, if you think this season was bad next seasons they will be in overdrive of negativity!

Very Bad move at this moment in our development Mancini needs at least another 2 seasons for me!

+1

Mancini and nothing else!!!

waspish said:
The cookie monster said:
Mourinho
Guardiola
Klopp
Ancelloti
Pellegrini
Simone
Martinez
Laudrup
Koeman
Prandelli

And today its De Boer's turn.

Incredible isn't it! A manager who has signed a 5 years contract 2nd in the league and has a great chance of wining another trophy! This shit will probably start again next season getting board of it now!

Well, I'd imagine that if next season the same happens again and we are 15 points behind Utd and out of the CL by November without winning a game then yes, the same shit will happen again and for good reason. Hopefully that will not be the case.

waspish said:

Someone mentioned yesterday, that one or two players looked like they were playing for a new contract, Yaya was mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.