Frank De Boer (new boss?)

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:
TCIB said:
278 pages, 3 warnings, 0 bans, 35 wtf's, 72 face palms.

Triple the numbers because this is from the same person, City fan Simon Mullock, and sure to raise some interesting discussion. ;)

xQUHAyc.jpg

But thatcan't be right,it doesn't fit in with the 'Marwood is a cnut' line??

That's because Marwood is one and if you believe that drivel written by ya man Simon then it's what I expected all along........

FantasyIreland said:
So do you believe Mancini had no say in last summers transfer dealings then Zin?

How many times has this been discussed and a new story manifested????

Mancini (a) devises list of positions to strengthen, Marwood (b) sources players and puts list to (c) manager- manager ok's list (not disputed) as manager doesn't expect to fail in obtaining any targets from list A, never mind B........ Anyone who thinks Mancini scouted Scott fucking Sinclair and salivated to get him through the door is deluded, Marwood left him no choice as the squad numbers were bare, same with Garcia, Marwood was inept and I for one understand bobs stand against him!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
FantasyIreland said:
So do you believe Mancini had no say in last summers transfer dealings then Zin?

How many times has this been discussed and a new story manifested????

Mancini (a) devises list of positions to strengthen, Marwood (b) sources players and puts list to (c) manager- manager ok's list (not disputed) as manager doesn't expect to fail in obtaining any targets from list A, never mind B........ Anyone who thinks Mancini scouted Scott fucking Sinclair and salivated to get him through the door is deluded, Marwood left him no choice as the squad numbers were bare, same with Garcia, Marwood was inept and I for one understand bobs stand against him!

Thanks,as expected,that answer pretty much absolves Mancini of any blame.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mullock is one of the very few who gets given official steers from the club.

Mullock is as big a blue as anyone on here, and because of that, City and people working at the club make sure he does get his fair share.

His story needs to be treated seriously in that context.

I have not heard mentioned De Boer, but Mancini already has one foot out of the door.

Mancini is fighting for his job and has already made his own contingency plans.

Exactly what i meant when i posted yesterday about a curveball, he'll jump before he's pushed

I will never believe what i read in the mirror and a little tired of everyone who has any links with barca being suggested.The biggest link was with pep and we know how that turned out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.