Frank Field Quits Labour

With the Tories never weaker and Government there for the taking, Labour are also seemingly self imploding.

Pisses me right off.

Agree totally. It is probably time for a labour government. Not with this joker fucking it up.

Agree totally. It is probably time for a labour government. Not with this joker fucking it up.
I know, imagine someone wanting to fund public services, not sending our servicemen to die in a needless war and not being a slave to Murdoch. Jesus, you people need to put down your daily mail and see what's happening in the real world.
Let's not forget that fucking useless **** cameron, the man who gave us Brexit, he fooled the fools.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, imagine someone wanting to fund public services, not sending our servicemen to die in a needless war and not being a slave to Murdoch. Jesus, you people need to put down your daily mail and see what's happening in the real world.
Let's not forget that fucking useless **** cameron, the man who gave us Brexit, he fooled the fools.
giphy.gif

So so misguided.

Every Prime Minister has funded public services. None of our service men have died in a needless war, not since 1918 anyway. No Prime Minister has been a ‘slave’ to Murdoch. Cameron wasn’t useless, although he was a **** for gambling his party on the country’s future.

Every thread turns into a Corbyn bashing thread.

Forum was decent to start with and had potential but its quickly turning to shit and being allowed to.

Awww bless.

Not every thread as we have a poster who lives down under and he starts plenty of threads that slag the Uk and US off, in fact we have quite a few on this forum right now, along with several slagging various Tories off along with their party.

Take a look, it might make you change your mind and retract your statement?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.