Frank Lampard..

Re: Frank Lampard to NYCFC?

if true a billiant big fuck off to Twattini but beyond that is he really going to get much game time

Would like to see him play though always looked a decent player and never seemed a twat

If it pisses Mourinho and the Chelsea fans off then it can only be a good thing. It may also make up Pellegrini's mind with regards to which player he needs to get rid of if Mangala signs on next week. It looks like bye-bye to Javi Garcia(providing we can find a club to take him).

Pretty clever move for us, brings in a homegrown player who is actually decent for nothing.

Frank Lampard to NYCFC?

Lampard in to replace Zuculini, who will then be cleared to leave on loan. I'd rather just keep Zuculini, but the hope will be that he improves more by playing every week, rather than in a few league cup games. It's important then to loan him to the right team. Not sure he'd play every week at Valencia.

Tricky_Trev said:
Lampard in to replace Zuculini, who will then be cleared to leave on loan. I'd rather just keep Zuculini, but the hope will be that he improves more by playing every week, rather than in a few league cup games. It's important then to loan him to the right team. Not sure he'd play every week at Valencia.

me too

I have to say, the best part of this deal is reading the reaction of Liverpool and United fans on RAWK and RedCafé.

It's so sickening how we are supposedly circumventing FFP by loaning a player for 6 months from a club with the City Group... Apparently.

But it's not sickening how Liverpool and United are systematically destroying a club like Southampton who have tried to grow organically! How fair is that you titty heads!?

The truth of the matter is, the G14 thought they were smarter than us and could keep everything the way it's been forever, and we've just laughed in their faces.

NYCFC and Melbourne aren't in UEFA's jurisdiction, which is fucking comical. We will always be one step ahead in this war.

bluetonium said:
Well, well, well... What a clever piece of business by us. I hope platini is stomping up and down in his little size threes right now.

Fantastic opportunity for our players to learn from someone who has won it over and over. Could even be offered a place in our CL squad for the group stage and do a job.

My sentiments exactly, French clown.

Maybe for those who don't see what the fuss is about, forget that is Frank Lampard (IMO great bit of business) but try to focus on the broader aspects and ramifications of this deal.

1) We own a sister club along with Melbourne who are both outside jurisdiction of UEFA, prem league and FA.
2) If we can loan a player such as Lampard this year who might we want to loan in future if they sign on for the MLS or Aussie league, (Messi)
3) We can blood our talented players in a competitive league and not have to rely on prem league with its B teams. Is it not better to have them playing against some of the worlds best (even though in the twilight of their years) than in the third division of our league.
4) By being sister clubs possibly with similar coaching methods and style of play seemless transition from our academy, out on loan to gain the necessary experience before being used in prem league.
5) Any bright stars in either sister club to come on loan to the parent club for similar experience.
6) Raising our brand name across three continents full time and not simply having to rely on pre season tours.
7) American fans may like the idea of following both NYFC and MCFC and if wealthy enough have both sets of gear.

Have I missed owt?

The future is Blue and the City group brand is only going to get bigger and bigger, if leagues are started say in India or we could get hold of a club in Africa who knows where we will be in 10 years.

bluechampion7891 said:
Tricky_Trev said:

me too
Lampard has nothing to prove, he'll come here content with playing the odd cup game with his focus on keeping fit I imagine.

Zucculini is still very young and it would be much better for his development if the club found a loan move for him to play regular football.

I'd rather have Zucculini back next season with the experience of a full season of regular football under his belt than the possible hindrance of getting the odd game for us.

It won't be long before Twatini & co comes up with a new paragraph in their manifest, making sure players can not be loaned out between clubs with the same owner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.