Frank Lampard..

Re: Frank Lampard to NYCFC?

kupest said:
Been on the ragcafe to see their reaction and they are plain stupid, not expected better. But why are we talking about FFP, its a 6 month loan it will work exactly how loans work. Its the same as Lampard signing for us for 6 months and then signing for NYCFC. Wages will not be an issue for us considering most of the players on the "Mark Hughes" wages have left and our new contract system is bonus based. I just don't understand this talk to Platini being unhappy with this. This doesn't affect FFP in anyway.
they just can't handle the fact that City is a force

taleofbluehalves said:
kupest said:
Been on the ragcafe to see their reaction and they are plain stupid, not expected better. But why are we talking about FFP, its a 6 month loan it will work exactly how loans work. Its the same as Lampard signing for us for 6 months and then signing for NYCFC. Wages will not be an issue for us considering most of the players on the "Mark Hughes" wages have left and our new contract system is bonus based. I just don't understand this talk to Platini being unhappy with this. This doesn't affect FFP in anyway.
Simply can't understand why any City fan goes on ragcafe.

Its fun to see them sulking over everything. I don't post there or anything mate.

To me this is pointless, would be better letting him train with us. We are hardly short in centre mid.

There are absolutely no grounds for objection by any club. Arsenal got Henry back on loan from the MLS during the American close season and there were no objections. The ownership of the clubs is not an issue - the regulations which are of relevance are the regulations limiting squad size. If City exceed the number of players allowed in either the PL or the CL they can be punished, but we have not named a full complement of players for either squad so far in any season. We pay Lampard's wages while he's here so there's no problem. If other clubs don't like the loan system, that's another matter, but they'll have to think very carefully about how much they'll damage themselves in trying to "pinch" City.

As far as Lampard is concerned, I'm not sure he'll actually play for City, though he may in the very early days if Fernandinho isn't match fit after the WC. I think Lamps is here primarily to benefit from City's know how and training facilities, to keep him sharp for NYCFC.

kupest said:
taleofbluehalves said:
kupest said:

Its fun to see them sulking over everything. I don't post there or anything mate.
How long have you been secretly going on there mate? There are ragcafe anonymous groups you can join to help you break this. Just take it 1 day at a time..

taleofbluehalves said:
kupest said:
taleofbluehalves said:

How long have you been secretly going on there mate? There are ragcafe anonymous groups you can join to help you break this. Just take it 1 day at a time..

Edited. Realized its probably a joke. My bad.

kupest said:
taleofbluehalves said:
kupest said:

Does everything have to descend down to such bullshit mate? Its a forum for gods sake, next you will probably tell me not to even mention another team even if we are playing them. BobbyManc amongst a lot of others post on threads related to City on there. If you want to be critical of what I posted related to the thread you are more than welcome.

I think that poster was only joking.

Wreckless Alec said:
kupest said:
taleofbluehalves said:

Does everything have to descend down to such bullshit mate? Its a forum for gods sake, next you will probably tell me not to even mention another team even if we are playing them. BobbyManc amongst a lot of others post on threads related to City on there. If you want to be critical of what I posted related to the thread you are more than welcome.

I think that poster was only joking.

Oh well, I will just edit the post then. Oops.

Anyways back to topic. There is really no negative in this considering Garcia could be a goner once Mangala signs. We would be left with 4 mids and considering we might play all of Fernando, Fernandinho and Yaya in some of the big games we definitely need 5 in our squad. Lampard can give due rest to Yaya and Fernandinho whenever needed. We shouldn't really keep Zuculini considering he won't get any game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.