Frank Lampard..

Re: Frank Lampard to NYCFC?

Put it this way - this is a good way to test the theory - if it turns out ok to loan Lampard to us from NYCFC then they can buy Messi in January and do the same and Twattini can stick his FFP rules up his jacksie ha ha ha ha

Wreckless Alec said:
kupest said:
taleofbluehalves said:
How long have you been secretly going on there mate? There are ragcafe anonymous groups you can join to help you break this. Just take it 1 day at a time..

Does everything have to descend down to such bullshit mate? Its a forum for gods sake, next you will probably tell me not to even mention another team even if we are playing them. BobbyManc amongst a lot of others post on threads related to City on there. If you want to be critical of what I posted related to the thread you are more than welcome.

I think that poster was only joking.
Was only a joke fella.....and relax

City 2nd X1

.......................................Cabellero

Sagna..............MDM....................Nastisic..................Clichy

..........................Lampard........................Fernandhino

Milner.....................................................................Nasri

......................Dzeko....................Jovetic

City 1st X1

..................................Hart

Zab..............Kompany...................Mangala...............Kolorov

..........................Fernando...........Yaya

Navas......................................................Silva

...............Aguero...............Negredo

Spare players for either squad subject to injuries of any of the above.

Rekik, Boyata, Zucullini. And if they aren't sold or shipped out Richards, Rodwell, Guidetti, Sinclair.

Whats not to like about either team. For those who says Lampard doesn't fit IMO he does very nicely. Chelsea were prepared to offer him a 12 month deal, do you think Jose would have allowed him to come on loan to ourselves instead, if done directly. It seems we have pulled a flanker and I for one am delighted to fuck him off after the so called try to stitch up City in company with PSG at the beginning of the window.

RandomJ said:
Matt the Giant said:
It won't be long before Twatini & co comes up with a new paragraph in their manifest, making sure players can not be loaned out between clubs with the same owner.

I 100% guarantee you by next season clubs will no longer be allowed to do this. The rags, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool will all kick up a massive fuss about this and will be backed up by the media and the rules will change because it is City doing it. If the Glazers took over another club and loaned a player for 6 months all you'd hear is how great it is that said player is back in the Prem league but because we are doing it it means we are ruining football and finding loop holes in FFP and all the other bollocks you will hear and it will be stopped.

This
But I have always said that if we had signed Rory Delap there would have been a new rule introduced banning throw ins going into the penalty area or using towels to wipe the ball. Things only seem to change after we do things

Rammyblues said:
City 2nd X1

Milner.....................................................................Nasri

City 1st X1

Rekik, Boyata, Zucullini. And if they aren't sold or shipped out Richards, Rodwell, Guidetti, Sinclair.

Whats not to like about either team. For those who says Lampard doesn't fit IMO he does very nicely. Chelsea were prepared to offer him a 12 month deal, do you think Jose would have allowed him to come on loan to ourselves instead, if done directly. It seems we have pulled a flanker and I for one am delighted to fuck him off after the so called try to stitch up City in company with PSG at the beginning of the window.

Why's Fernandinho in the second 11?

mcfc2607 said:
Rammyblues said:
City 2nd X1

City 1st X1

I thought the same.

de niro said:
mcfc2607 said:
Rammyblues said:
City 2nd X1

City 1st X1

I thought the same.

My question, as well. Fernando certainly improved in the last friendly, and will likely continue to do so, but I haven't seen anything yet making him a better fit for the starting eleven (he certainly hasn't shown the passing range of Fernandinho or the eye for goal).

As far as Lampard is concerned, I am not surprised. It is likely more of a training loan with an occasional appearance when needed. I would be interested to hear what the more ardent Chelsea supporters have to say about it, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.