Frank Lampard..

birchwoodgingerste said:
Daz_Blue said:
SebastianBlue said:
My question, as well. Fernando certainly improved in the last friendly, and will likely continue to do so, but I haven't seen anything yet making him a better fit for the starting eleven (he certainly hasn't shown the passing range of Fernandinho or the eye for goal).

As far as Lampard is concerned, I am not surprised. It is likely more of a training loan with an occasional appearance when needed. I would be interested to hear what the more ardent Chelsea supporters have to say about it, though.

And Nasri over Navas

Fernandos is a defensive midfielder so he isnt going to do the same things yaya or fernandiniho do they are more all round box to box players.fernando is the player we needed he covers the ground and shields the back four so dont exspect defence splitting passes and goals.

I believe our point is that Fernandinho can do everything Fernando can do (at least on current show) plus more. Hence why we would suggest he should be above Fernando in the pecking order.

Rammy Blue said:
SebastianBlue said:
de niro said:
I thought the same.

My question, as well. Fernando certainly improved in the last friendly, and will likely continue to do so, but I haven't seen anything yet making him a better fit for the starting eleven (he certainly hasn't shown the passing range of Fernandinho or the eye for goal).

As far as Lampard is concerned, I am not surprised. It is likely more of a training loan with an occasional appearance when needed. I would be interested to hear what the more ardent Chelsea supporters have to say about it, though.

I was more worried by Negredo in First 11, be doing well to play in a plaster cast.

For me at least, it was easier to accept because I was reading it as a 'everything being equal' assessment, which means ignoring injury issues of Kompany, Aguero, Negredo, and Silva.

yayas trusty right foot said:
Good move this..

Yaya will be going to ACON for about 6 weeks in Jan, if we also got an injury or two at the same time we will soon be looking a little short..

Lampard will fill the gap nicely..

We still Have Fernandinho, Fernando, Garcia, Rodwell and Garcia who fill the CM position.

Good move this..

Yaya will be going to ACON for about 6 weeks in Jan, if we also got an injury or two at the same time we will soon be looking a little short..

Doesn't the MLS season start around then?

citizen_maine said:
Good move this..

Doesn't the MLS season start around then?

The season normally starts the 1st week in March, so guessing it will be the same in 2015....

The American said:
As an American I have to say that Frank Lampard is a fucking piece of shit, but I also have to admit that adding to our homegrown quota and increasing depth will only be good for the team.
Erm.......
Care to enlighten me love?
Don't get it....

manimanc said:
The American said:
As an American I have to say that Frank Lampard is a fucking piece of shit, but I also have to admit that adding to our homegrown quota and increasing depth will only be good for the team.
Erm.......
Care to enlighten me love?
Don't get it....
He and some of his Chelsea teammates were mocking Americans in an airport the day after 9/11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.