Frankie Boyle dumped by C4 for Paralympic comments

SWP's back said:
buzzer1 said:
will i get banned for telling an un-pc joke about the paralympic basketball team? its not a heavy one btw.
They rarely are with no legs.

Not that mr. musket man, but good effort like.

Soooooooooooooo will i get banned or what?

badmash said:
SWP's back said:
badmash said:
Don't find him funny 1 bit. I guess I'm not with it it enough. Does he even tell jokes?
Not the "knock knock" sort you prefer, no.

Sorry what I should of said was, is he a comedian?
Yes and his stand up is fucking brilliant (imo).<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:00 pm --<br /><br />[youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8SK6N7JdgU[/youtube][/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5_7y2oh-48&feature=related[/youtube]

Well it looks like the folk that like him will have to shell out cash to see him as he's slowly but surely being taken off TV.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Well my standing in society is much higher than yours old chap and I find him positively tickling!

And less of the 'jock' mary whitehouse!!!

If you're a fan of Frankie Boyle,then no,you're not.The only thing worse than this dolt is the gullible fools that actually fork out money to watch him tell a bunch of jokes that he ripped off various internet sites.

Banned Tosspot said:
Well it looks like the folk that like him will have to shell out cash to see him as he's slowly but surely being taken off TV.
Already did anyway and it's only money.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:22 pm --<br /><br />
Rightoldcharmer said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Well my standing in society is much higher than yours old chap and I find him positively tickling!

And less of the 'jock' mary whitehouse!!!

If you're a fan of Frankie Boyle,then no,you're not.The only thing worse than this dolt is the gullible fools that actually fork out money to watch him tell a bunch of jokes that he ripped off various internet sites.
Who were you before the ban?

Rightoldcharmer said:
So which banned former poster are you then?

Skashion said:
Rightoldcharmer said:
So which banned former poster are you then?
I think jools

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.