Free Gig at City tonight

Going to get their about 7:30 for Kid British, can't be arsed getting piss wet through waiting.

ell said:
Why the fuck are we outdoors and not allowed to bring an umberella??

I can understand being indoors and not being able to bring one, but not outdoors and not being able to.

I read that on the ticket last night too, I thought it was a piss take at first

Fook me, its cold n wet at this gig 2nite. Thought Kid British were great but not enough people here. Am back In Mary D's for a warm and a beer (quid cheaper than the pish in the gig). Hope Doves can cheer us all up.

was going to go with our kid but I'm afraid I'm not standing outside in this rain for anyone!!!!

Well I wish you hadn't taken up the offer of tickets if you hadn't been prepared to turn up. People like you are why this gig is shit.

Regular Joe said:
Well I wish you hadn't taken up the offer of tickets if you hadn't been prepared to turn up. People like you are why this gig is shit.

didn't know we were going to have the wettest, coldest night for 4 months when I asked for them - reckon I'm not alone ?

a real shame for all concerned as it could have been a magical evening stood in the evening sunshine watching Doves drinking a couple of cool beers

got soaked.....had some young knobheads near us singing united songs and throing beer about ...got soaked with beer...took my eldest daughter and had to excuse myself whilst having a "quiet word" with a certain knobhead..just fucked off in the end it was getting bad tempered.

productive night on the whole haha

must thank the people who sent tickets my way tho...mancitymick and bluematt69 thanks to ya both

just got back, pissed wet through, got some chants on the go inbetween songs but was hard work. sorry to hear about the idiots betty, how they got tickets I don't know considering.

Gig was awesome!
Kid british were awesome as predicted as were Twisted Wheel.
Answerphone weren't too bad either!
Pissed wet through but got on camera a load of times.

Massive massive thanks to Sweenyuk for the ticket! absolute legend!

Had a great night tonight thanks to City and Umbro.

Yep we got wet, wet sock and all, but had a brilliant time. Could of been a miserable bastid with having a 10 year old daughter and stayed at home, but I wouldn't (and the rest of the family ) let the rain spoil a great night and give bullets to the Rag press.

Got merry and had a laugh under the gaise of the coms, whilst letting all that were looking on wishing that there club could be so fecking cool in the manchester rain as Manchester City F.C...what could be better?

Fucking love this club...and to all that stayed away because of the weather....I pity you fools!!!! :)

P.s Moonbeam can cut a rug!!!

Signing off Petetheblu.

Pps bluemoon115 where were you (Delia style :)....)

Where's the anadins??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.