Free Gig at City tonight

ell said:
Petetheblu said:
I think they were enough there to be honest.....It was hardly empty.

Not everyone wants to stand in the rain, personally I went so not to give the rag press something to slag City fans off for.

ps the free beer was a fantastic idea....Thanks City.
Great touch wasnt it!

Free umberella wouldnt have been to much to ask for though would it?

Absooooolutely....Thanks City.

Doe's anyone know where I left me wife and child... *hic*

Immaculate Pasta said:
Petetheblu said:
I think it was because it was FREE!!!! I've got to say that even I started to throw it about eventually!!!

WHAT? Free?

I was paying fucking £3.50, how was it free?

CLARKIE is that you....... :)

Petetheblu said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
WHAT? Free?

I was paying fucking £3.50, how was it free?

CLARKIE is that you....... :)
Seriously i had two pints tonight, cost me £7. Where were they giving them away for free?

I bailled out after 'Wheel'. My daughter was turning Blue. I would of been proud 'till I realised it was with cold.
Enjoyed it, I got the beer tokens as I was driving.

Kid British are the shittest Manchester band of all time. Cringeworthy, absolutely horrible two-bob pantomime nonsense. Might aswell listen to UB40 or Reverend and the f*cking Makers.

The Answering Machine, that's a proper band. Buy their LP and hear some decent music. So much crap comes out of Manchester nowadays, just because bands are Blue doesn't make them good, see Oasis as a case in point.

pardoe said:
Kid British are the shittest Manchester band of all time. Cringeworthy, absolutely horrible two-bob pantomime nonsense. Might aswell listen to UB40 or Reverend and the f*cking Makers.

The Answering Machine, that's a proper band. Buy their LP and hear some decent music. So much shit comes out of Manchester nowadays, just because bands are Blue doesn't make them good, see Oasis as a case in point.

Dissing Kid British and Reverand and the Makers and prasing Answerphone or whatever they were called!

HA

pardoe said:

The Answering Machine, that's a proper band. Buy their LP and hear some decent music. So much crap comes out of Manchester nowadays, just because bands are Blue doesn't make them good, see Oasis as a case in point.

LOL at this nonsense post

pardoe said:

Far to much FREE beer!!!! :)

pardoe said:

pffft every word of this is just utter garbage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.