Free Gig at City tonight

blue_bird said:
"Moonbeam" is my mate.....I'll pass on your compliments.

She'll be highly amused!!!

To right girl!!!! :)

Ps they do a great job...the kids love them and so do some of the big kids.

Such a shame the club do a terrific thing like this then people cant be arsed turning up, what are they going to think next time they put something on?

Kid british were awesome

ell said:
Such a shame the club do a terrific thing like this then people cant be arsed turning up, what are they going to think next time they put something on?

Kid british were awesome

I think they were enough there to be honest.....It was hardly empty.

Not everyone wants to stand in the rain, personally I went so not to give the rag press something to slag City fans off for.

ps the free beer was a fantastic idea....Thanks City.

Petetheblu said:
ell said:

Kid british were awesome

I think they were enough there to be honest.....It was hardly empty.

Not everyone wants to stand in the rain, personally I went so not to give the rag press something to slag City fans off for.

ps the free beer was a fantastic idea....Thanks City.
Great touch wasnt it!

Free umberella wouldnt have been to much to ask for though would it?

Great gig, soaked though!

What was all the beer throwing about though? It was hardly a rock and roll crowd was it?

Immaculate Pasta said:

What was all the beer throwing about though? It was hardly a rock and roll crowd was it?

I think it was because it was FREE!!!! I've got to say that even I started to throw it about eventually!!!

Petetheblu said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

I think it was because it was FREE!!!! I've got to say that even I started to throw it about eventually!!!

WHAT? Free?

I was paying fucking £3.50, how was it free?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.