Frenkie de Jong

So to sum up.

I said comparing him to Bernardo is wrong, he needs to be compared to other Bernardo replacements.

You've replied by just comparing him to Bernardo again.

I said he's getting his 17m from Barcelona, you've replied by saying I think he's going to let it go.

Have you been in the sun too long?
How do you know he is getting his 17m in time from Barca to then leave and transfer somewhere else?

Its only wrong to compare him to Bernardo in your opinion.....Im saying we dont need the type of player he is full stop....we need Bernardo Silva and letting him go and bringing in FDJ weakens our squad

FDJ to City? no fuckin way he would he go anywhere near the Red Titanic
not that we want him, but, if Bernardo does one, you know.

we need Bernardo Silva and letting him go and bringing in FDJ weakens our squad
No matter who we replace Bernardo with, we’re weakening our squad. If he does go, then FDJ would be one off the best replacements we could get. Looked certain to be the best midfielder in the world before he joined that shitshow. I’d personally want Barella, but don’t think he wants to leave Italy

No matter who we replace Bernardo with, we’re weakening our squad. If he does go, then FDJ would be one off the best replacements we could get. Looked certain to be the best midfielder in the world before he joined that shitshow. I’d personally want Barella, but don’t think he wants to leave Italy
I'll take any 2 from FDJ, Nunes and Paqueta to replace Bernie,

Any deal for Bernardo should be caveated that we get our replacement in first or he doesn’t go! Barca seemingly know the fee to get Bernardo and it’s rumored he has agreed personal terms so that could get done very quickly? It’s our replacement that needs sorting asap first if the deal was to happen
I hope you are right, if Bernardo leaves we need a replacement.

No swapping of players. Cash only. de Jong isn't a realistic deal for us. Felix would be my pick but the only problem is Atletico are wanting to keep him and it would be super expensive deal (although being a Mendes client it could be a bit more smoother one). Grealish and Foden are probably earmarked for this season if Bernardo leaves. Gomez will be our last signing.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.