Friendlies - what have we found out?

Бравый Дератизатор said:
The toughest test so far will be this saturday
I'd argue some of the training sessions, especially on days when it's triple sessions, will be the toughest tests so far.

The players should really be at a training camp at home or somewhere with a comfortable climate getting fit, and learning what the new manager wants them to do.

Travel and high humidity interfere in the most important training sessions of the season.

Pre-season tours are very short-termist and counter-productive money wise. The best preparation = success on the pitch = money in the bank and a worldwide following.

Just my ill-informed view. I've no idea what it's like training in and flying to Hong Kong but it sounds far from optimal to me. At some point we need games. Audi Cup and plenty of games to choose from that don't have to be half-way round the world

Marvin said:
The players should really be at a training camp at home or somewhere with a comfortable climate getting fit, and learning what the new manager wants them to do.

Travel and high humidity interfere in the most important training sessions of the season.

Pre-season tours are very short-termist and counter-productive money wise. The best preparation = success on the pitch = money in the bank and a worldwide following.

Just my ill-informed view. I've no idea what it's like training in and flying to Hong Kong but it sounds far from optimal to me. At some point we need games. Audi Cup and plenty of games to choose from that don't have to be half-way round the world

Well the rags, Chelsea, arsenal, spurs, Sunderland, etc etc are all fucked then as well as us.

Saturday will be of more interest. Most, if not all, our key players available. Sunderland looked sharp so should be a challenge. Main priority has got to be to negotiate the dodgy conditions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.